• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news! I picked my Mayor outfit!!! ^-^
It's the pink striped shirt with long sleeves and white overalls. :)

Awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone wanna hangout on AC? I have like an hour and I feel like visiting another town lol

Awesome!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone wanna hangout on AC? I have like an hour and I feel like visiting another town lol

I would but... I think I want to either play Minecraft or Sims... hmm...

Thank you to all who have donated! :blush:

Last edited:
I have to prepare for the ball in an hour or two. :)

Last edited:
For those who requested villagers from me, I'm almost done. I'll post them when I finish them all c:

(also I looked at my year 2 thread again turns out my dark forest idea is the winner, the others haven't even come close to catching up)

Last edited:
For those who requested villagers from me, I'm almost done. I'll post them when I finish them all c:

(also I looked at my year 2 thread again turns out my dark forest idea is the winner, the others haven't even come close to catching up)

Ty! :blush:

Ayyy my drawing requests are done!

For Pinkcotton
20170211_155815_HDR-1.jpg

For Raskell
20170211_195336_HDR-1.jpg

For Lizziety
20170211_191338_HDR-1.jpg

Hope you guys like them~ ♥

I have to prepare for the ball in an hour or two. :)

A ball? Like a school ball? Sounds cool ^^

I'm going to a friends place for the night for her birthday, I feel bad for not hanging out with her more yesterday since that was her actual bday, but my cousin also shares the same birthday so I had to go to her dinner. Oh well, I hope my friend likes her present, cause I really like it haha

You are crazy talented!!!

Thank you! ★
I've been drawing since I was only 7~8 years old haha all about that practice
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

They're so cute omg ^^ <3

I know I'm a bit late but could I request Penelope or Maddy? :D

Sure you can! But it might have to wait until tomorrow >.< I'm getting ready for work ; v ;

Last edited:
Thank you! ★
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure you can! But it might have to wait until tomorrow >.< I'm getting ready for work ; v ;

Yeah that's fine! Take your time <3

Thank you! ★
( ? ▽ ` )ノ

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks <3!!!!

Ah, yes of course! I meant it as you made her cuter! You have some mad art skills Delta! :D
Do you draw Mayors by any chance? :)

Last edited:
Ah, yes of course! I meant it as you made her cuter! You have some mad art skills Delta! :D
Do you draw Mayors by any chance? :)

Hehehe thank you! ^-^

And yes I do! (I draw humans/humanoids all the time! The only non humans I draw are villagers lmao)

Hehehe thank you! ^-^

And yes I do! (I draw humans/humanoids all the time! The only non humans I draw are villagers lmao)

Oh, really?
I know you're flooded with requests, but if you ever have the time and want, could you draw anyone in my toyhou.se link? It's underneath my signature made by @MayorOfMagix by the way!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back