• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find that very hard to believe! ^-^
I love Lolly! ♡♡

Nope it's true :'D no one ever comments on my art lol
(on Instagram all I get is a sea of likes and maybe a nice comment or two from an actual person.. that doesn't direct me to some shop or w/e I dunno where to post my art tbh)

- - - Post Merge - - -

G'night all. Think I'm going to bed.

Night c: I'll be sure to have Drago done by the time you wake up ★

I think you should!!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much do you charge for sigs? :O

Sorry I like ghosted you haha. Just came back from a birthday dinner, feeling a lot better. I don't have a set amount at the moment, probably like 15-20tbt. Something low at least, not something like some of the crazy prices around here lmao

Oi, Xme, I finished Fauna ♥

View attachment 194150
For Xme! I hope you like it ★
(I'm a sucker for details so that's why Fauna doesn't look as round(and why her head is smaller) versus her in game model and artwork)

Ohhhhh my gosh!!!!! You're soooo amazing! She's beautiful, I love it! Thank you thank you!!!

Also.. congrats lizziety!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Goooood morning ;)

Good morning to all you guys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

THANK YOU ♥
Also yes bring in the requests people I'm pulling an all nighter tonight ;D

Thank you u v u ★

And yes, I will!

I know you've got a bunch of requests, but if you could draw me a Bob I would die :x!

Morning all. :)

Good morning to all you guys!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I know you've got a bunch of requests, but if you could draw me a Bob I would die :x!

Sure I can do that! Just let me finish my other requests :) (and also after my nap.. gotta work this weekend.)

Good morning! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, my apologies for not being very active on here last night... wasn't feeling well mentally.

So... how is everyone? :) I'm going hiking in Joshua Tree this afternoon... my school's photo club arranged the trip and I'm really looking forward to it.

So... how is everyone? :) I'm going hiking in Joshua Tree this afternoon... my school's photo club arranged the trip and I'm really looking forward to it.

I got my hair cut... for the ball tonight. :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back