• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't see the issue. but you're the leader and i took an oath to follow you blindly.

No. I think it's cool but there are problems. :p

Don't follow me blindly! :)

What does everyone else think about what animalcrisscross said? :)
random thought: what if we have like a pro design contest thingy for a clothing item and then we vote and the winning design becomes our guild logo and we all wear it and stuff? or maybe just like a simple symbol that we can incorporate into our own designs/town flags so we don't all look identical.

Last edited:
No. I think it's cool but there are problems. :p

Don't follow me blindly! :)

What does everyone else think about what animalcrisscross said? :)

I like the idea and I think it would be fun!
Someone else would have to be creative enough to make something nice cuz god knows I can't lol

Congrats to....
LIZZIETY!
YAY! :blush:
1AegjYc.jpg]
R2EpHGz.jpg

Congratulations lizziety! :)

Last edited:
Oi, Xme, I finished Fauna ♥

20170211_012916_HDR-1.jpg
For Xme! I hope you like it ★
(I'm a sucker for details so that's why Fauna doesn't look as round(and why her head is smaller) versus her in game model and artwork)

Oi, Xme, I finished Fauna ♥

View attachment 194150
For Xme! I hope you like it ★
(I'm a sucker for details so that's why Fauna doesn't look as round(and why her head is smaller) versus her in game model and artwork)

OMG! :eek: That's wonderful! :blush:

Could you do one of Drago for me, please? :blush:

Last edited:
Lol, you put the request than edited the compliments in? :p
I love your avatar and signature combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back