• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Just got my first ever pack of Amiibo cards IM SO HAPPY!!!

Chris01

Bells
January Birthstone (Garnet)
White Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
So on tuesday I purchased one single pack of series 2 amiibo cards, bear in mind before now, I never had any interest in Amiibo cards as I never saw the point in them, HOW WRONG WAS I, but after seeing all the amazing and cool cards that were being shared both on here and reddit!

I brought this pack off eBay and these are the cards I got! They are Series 2 cards.

Kid Cat, Keaton and the shiny was Don!

IMG_4221.jpg

Kid cat is already in my town so that's not a problem, but if he ever leaves I can bring him back lol!

So happy!! I love Keaton and kid cat!

Last edited:
Awww I am so glad you love what you got from them! Do you think you are going to collect more cards now you have gotten a few?

I brought some of the amiibo figurines just for keeps sake. I started with Tom Nook... and now I have Reese, Cyrus, K.K, Anabelle & Mable.... They're so great to just keep as a memoir of our favourite game to play- as well as being fun for in game things.

Last edited:
Keaton is cool. He reminds me of a tropical bird. I really like the design of eagles.

Kid Cat is so cute too.

I'm glad you received some nice cards.

that nice
my only card was the one i recieved for HHA
but beside that i never bought a card pack because i nevr seen one and when i see one my mom dint want me to buy me one pack so yeah :( i still never got 1 card pack

- - - Post Merge - - -

that nice
my only card was the one i recieved for HHA
but beside that i never bought a card pack because i nevr seen one and when i see one my mom dint want me to buy me one pack so yeah :( i still never got 1 card pack

That's awesome!! I love opening a new pack!

I bought 4 singles from eBay so I knew I was getting characters I wanted. I love them too! Hoping to get a few cards every couple of weeks for playing DIE and moving in villagers of course. ^_^

It's actually a very good thin' to have a card of a villager that ya don't want to leave. That's because if the situation that ever arises and the said villager moves, ya can yank'em back into town while yellin' "GET OVER HERE!" to him/her.
No brutal grapplin' hook require'd. ;P

Oh man, I bought one pack after the update hit last year. Now, I am trading here to get all the ones I am missing. Only need 79 total to complete every series out. It really is addicting. I also caught the fever for the figurines. Only missing 3 compatible with new leaf...well, 3 out of the ones released in NA.

That's so funny! I have both Keaton and Kid Cat in my town!
Btw, congrats on the awesome amiibo cards :D

Congrats! I'm glad you got ones you like. Be careful now, it's very addicting! I started off with just one pack, and then another and another... now I have almost all of 3 Series, working on 4, i have the sanrio set, and maybe 1/4 of the Welcome Amiibo cards too... Whoops!

I got my first pack of Amiibo cards today too! Series 1 and it was super cheap ^_^

I got Truffles, Mint, MOLLY (<3), Knox, Bob (lol already have him) and Lyle as my special card. Overall I'm pretty happy! Definitely will try moving Molly in and I'm willing to give Knox and Mint a try too. I'm assuming the special cards are the RVs which can only give you special furniture?

Congrats! I've got a few packs and couple popular villager cards like Lucky and Molly. I've been thinking about buying more, but for some reason I can't find them at the stores like I used to... probably what's best for my bank account tbh

thank you guys, who else got some amiibo cards recently?

I'm expecting 3 more this week (Gala, Zell and Gladys), to add to my existing 4 (Porter, Chip, Drake and Labelle). Thankfully there's a seller in my country who is honest and has a disclaimer that there aren't any rare cards, so he charges a flat $1.75 AUD per card. Other sellers go from $3 to $12 depending on the false rarity spectrum.

I'm expecting 3 more this week (Gala, Zell and Gladys), to add to my existing 4 (Porter, Chip, Drake and Labelle). Thankfully there's a seller in my country who is honest and has a disclaimer that there aren't any rare cards, so he charges a flat $1.75 AUD per card. Other sellers go from $3 to $12 depending on the false rarity spectrum.

True, there are no rarer cards. I think the more fitting term is popularity. Scalpers just choose to say rare because it makes people feel like they won't get another chance to get that card so they must buy it RIGHT NOW even for a crazy amount of money. Gosh I hate how Nintendo doesn't supply the demand, and lets all the money go to scalpers instead.

Back