• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Hello Kitty Items-Trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayorhoneybun_

Bells
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (10) +
I have :
-Hello Kitty table
-Hello Kitty planter
-Hello Kitty drawers
-Hello Kitty clock

Types of things I want:
-Kiki and Lala items
-Princess items
-Mermaid items
-Anything that might match my cutesy, fantasy theme

Last edited:
Are you looking for the entire set or specific items in the princess set?

Are you looking for the entire set or specific items in the princess set?

I don't need the full set because I have some of it already but the flooring, chest, and curio would be nice (not all of them for one item though that's REALLY not fair)

Last edited:
I don't need the full set because I have some of it already but the flooring, chest, and curio would be nice (not all of them for one item though that's REALLY not fair)

Huh, I'm pretty sure Sanrio items are worth more than Gracie items. Are those the only items you're looking for in that set? I'll be more than happy to trade you those for the Hello Kitty clock

I'll trade you a Kiki and Lala floor for a Hello Kitty chair?? c:

Deal! I've added you on my 3ds. We can trade whenever you're ready. c:
:blush::)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh, I'm pretty sure Sanrio items are worth more than Gracie items. Are those the only items you're looking for in that set? I'll be more than happy to trade you those for the Hello Kitty clock

Oh! I wasn't sure what items were worth more!...Could I have the full set apart from the cage, wall, closet, sofa, and chair? I'll ad your fc and then we'll trade whenever you're ready c:

Last edited:
Okay, I'll add you back now. Is your town okay? And I'll also trade you a Kiki and Lala couch for a Hello kitty bed? Sorry I didn't offer this before. I totally just thought of it now. :)

Last edited:

Deal! I've added you on my 3ds. We can trade whenever you're ready. c:
:blush::)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh! I wasn't sure what items were worth more!...Could I have the full set apart from the cage, wall, closet, sofa, and chair? I'll ad your fc and then we'll trade whenever you're ready c:

Gracie items are sold 50 tbt a set and sanrio sets go for 100tbt. I'll give you Gracie items for 1 Hello Kitty item. Everything else in the princess set + a rose sofa(a cutsy Leif prize) for the Hello Kitty table, clock, planter, drawers. Does that sound fair? ^^

Also, could you use a darker text? The color you choose almost blends in with the background

Last edited:
Gracie items are sold 50 tbt a set and sanrio sets go for 100tbt. I'll give you Gracie items for 1 Hello Kitty item. Everything else in the princess set + a rose sofa(a cutsy Leif prize) for the Hello Kitty table, clock, planter, drawers. Does that sound fair? ^^

Also, could you use a darker text? The color you choose almost blends in with the background

oh sorry about the text colour :blush: Yes that sounds fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back