• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway ✌🏻⚡️✨ flash giveaway. 4mil to 4 people. ✨⚡️✌🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay bb's!! it'll only take me a few min each :3

- - - Post Merge - - -

omg it's np!! I'm more excited that I have you the bow tbh bc it's gonna look hella cute on you

IT MATCHES MY OUTFIT PERFECTLY <3333

omgggggg. you got that too? dude I tried it once and immediately was like NAH. I'm gonna stick to my painkillers lmaooo. but rip food bc omg. it's painful to even talk rn let alone try to eat soup or something smh

lolll, you are so much smarter than i was. i was like, yeah totally, i'll just do this no probs, they said it'll be fine.

are you still bleeding tho? that's the worst part, the endless gush like, low key....am i dying.....

& i shall open gates soon as i can load up le game ~

Yep and I have to do it because they cause me pain to eat. Not looking forward to other but soup and soft stuff for a week. Hahahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates open! Towns called fantasy.

okay coming over in like 2min! Leaving the train from nessa's town rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

IT MATCHES MY OUTFIT PERFECTLY <3333

omg YAAAAAS. I wanna see tbh!!! cuz your outfit was already hella cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

lolll, you are so much smarter than i was. i was like, yeah totally, i'll just do this no probs, they said it'll be fine.

are you still bleeding tho? that's the worst part, the endless gush like, low key....am i dying.....

& i shall open gates soon as i can load up le game ~

omg they are evil that's what they told me too. like oh okay. and then the minute I get home I'm gushing blood from my mouth it's legit GROSSSS. and I fell asleep for an hr after the surgery and my pillow case was soaked in blood llmfaooooo yikes

hella still bleeding omg. keep me in ur thoughts~~~~ LMAO

be right over fam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back