• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

United States Series 1-5 for trade! (updated 11/07) LF Marshal, Lolly, Ankha, +more!

Sweet! I'm ElleEmEnO on reddit. I'll let you know as soon as I have Marshal in hand.

Edit: I ship in a cardboard lined envelope with a regular stamp - just want to make sure that works for you. Actually, I think I have some spare top loaders, so I can use one of those for good measure.

Last edited:
Sweet! I'm ElleEmEnO on reddit. I'll let you know as soon as I have Marshal in hand.

Edit: I ship in a cardboard lined envelope with a regular stamp - just want to make sure that works for you. Actually, I think I have some spare top loaders, so I can use one of those for good measure.

Great, I recognize your name too!
Rosie is officially on hold. She was from my personal collection so she has a nice clean top loader. I didn't have any while I was trading for a while, so it's fine if you use cardboard, though I wouldn't complain if you found a spare hehe.

Perfect! Guess I'll be stalking the mailbox until Marshal arrives. ;)

Have a great weekend - I'll be in touch soon.

lol I think i posted on your reddit thread but I can do 1:1 trade for my sanrio cards (JP) or sticker seals for Chrissy?

lol I think i posted on your reddit thread but I can do 1:1 trade for my sanrio cards (JP) or sticker seals for Chrissy?

You did, haha!
Trying to hold out for Merengue at the moment, but it's not a bad offer and I may mull it over for a bit. Though, it's unlikely, as these are lower on my list. Thanks anyway!

You did, haha!
Trying to hold out for Merengue at the moment, but it's not a bad offer and I may mull it over for a bit. Though, it's unlikely, as these are lower on my list. Thanks anyway!

For sure! Good luck finding Merengue, if I had her I would totally traded with you already. haha

And with that last letter double stamped, I'm taking a short hiatus to receive my cards... hehe.

Back