• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

200 TBT and Blue Balloon Giveaway

Well he's a fat cat, a cool cat, nobody's fool cat, Well look out, 'cause here comes Garfield!

He never keeps fit, he's too hip! He likes his catnip, Well look out, 'cause here comes Garfield!

He's always got to be one-up on ya, and he'll beat you to the punch everytiiiime! He'll give up anything for lasagna, unless he has to give up on his naptime!

Well he's a neat cat, a fun cat, Mister "number-one" cat, he knows what life is all abooout!

Here comes Garfield! Look out, here comes Garfiiiiiield! Look out, I said, here comes Garf-i-eld, so you better look out!

You better watch out for Garfield
You never know what he's got up his sleeve
So when he acts real purry, and friendly and furry
Better count what's on your table before he leaves!

He's a neat cat, a fun cat, Mister "number-one" cat, he knows what life is all about!

Here comes Garfield, look out! Here comes Garfield, look out! I said here comes Garfield, so you better watch out!

Here comes Garfield, you better look out!

tumblr_n53ypwAJo71t4f6q1o1_500.gif

Back