• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was the first name you've ever given to your town?

I think mine was something like "Animalus" or something like that!
Gosh I'm still horrible at coming up with names for towns 'n the such...

Mine was Mayberry, because of the Andy Griffith Show and because I lack creativity, LOL.

my first ever town was shared with my brother (terrible idea lol) in accf, and he named the town Gai Land after maito Gai from Naruto lol
I don't remember most of my town names, but my first in acnl was Kirkwall

My first town was in Wild World and it was called Somewhere. I can't remember if someone helped me make my town but I was asked what I wanted to name my town, I said somewhere- as in, think of somewhere- but they took it quite literally. Chances are it was my mum... I think.

Onett :')
I was super enamored with EarthBound when I tried out City Folk, so... yeah. that's about it! XD;;

I think it was Zanarkand but shortened because the name was too long lol (played lots of FFX during that time)

My first GCN town was called Maple. If the villager of the same name moves into that town then it would get confusing. My second GCN town was called Midtown since it was the only name I could think of at that time. Ever since New Leaf, I've began to name the villages after animal biography. My New Leaf town is called Animalia (named after the animals' kingdom) though it's the second version since the first version was erased in September 2016 in preperations for the Welcome amiibo update (that and the old Animalia had no villagers that I cared about and hardly anything in it). The town in the next game after the mobile game will be called Mammalia (named after the animals' class).

Back