Trading [UPDATED] Collectibles + tbt for Gaia Gold [lower than guide price]

200 billion c: (Maybe less depending on what you have)
If you have luxury items I'll take those too c:

Some candy c: Like blue or fruit ^^

I totally spaced to check back! I'd be interested in that!
My username to trading mule is piiiichu. lmk when you want to trade if you're still interested!
I'm farming tonight again (Spent all my gold on a friend) So I'll let you know how much I have tomorrow! I'd like to know how much gold it'd be to pretty much get all your collectibles?

Last edited:
Haha, wish I could find a place to sell my whole account without banning it. ;)
Good luck looking!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck looking!

Good luck looking!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Good luck looking!

How much gold do you have? 0:

How much gold do you have? 0:

Geez, I don't know now. I know that Mine Mine Mine went down in price. I know I have at least a few T.
Just noticed that they took off the inventory worth widget, though. So yeesh, it would take a while to check haha. Used to be a fairly obsessive collector, have a lot of cmyk items.

Not sure what it's worth, but now that I have a toddler, it's kinda sitting there lol.

Edit: just looked, seems like a few things went down in value, but some of my avatars are over 1t in value themselves. I could show you an inventory via pm if you wanted. There's also almost 350bil pure. And a lvl 50 pegacorn. Lotsa girly stuff.

So wish I could use these to trade for amiibo cards, haha!

Last edited:
Geez, I don't know now. I know that Mine Mine Mine went down in price. I know I have at least a few T.
Just noticed that they took off the inventory worth widget, though. So yeesh, it would take a while to check haha. Used to be a fairly obsessive collector, have a lot of cmyk items.

Not sure what it's worth, but now that I have a toddler, it's kinda sitting there lol.

Edit: just looked, seems like a few things went down in value, but some of my avatars are over 1t in value themselves. I could show you an inventory via pm if you wanted. There's also almost 350bil pure. And a lvl 50 pegacorn. Lotsa girly stuff.

So wish I could use these to trade for amiibo cards, haha!

Depending on the value I'd be willing to trade my toy hammer for it!

Back