We're doomed.

uh, to get in bed with communist China. yeah, that's an improvement. :rolleyes: if you guys suddenly like commies so much, you should just let them come down from your mountains and run things.

speaking of commies, i forgot that Trump is smitten by vladimir putin, that could indeed cause some problems stateside and abroad if trump were to win...
Russia isn't communist anymore you know, last time I checked Russia hasn't been communist since 1991, the collapse of the Soviet Union.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sadly both aren't the best for America but Hilary would be our best bet for presidency mainly because i dont find her as stupid as Trump. Hopefully he doesnt win

Hopefully

I like how nobody started actively hating on Trump until he started to run for the presidency.

I also like how I'm not seeing any recent criticisms on Clinton. Is she a saint or something?
It's one thing to host the Celebrity Apprentice or own a beauty pageant; it's another thing to be elected to arguably the most important position in the world. People don't care what Trump says and does as a private citizen, but they should care what he says and does now that he is running for president. Trump has never held elected office, so it's the media's responsibility to inform the American people exactly who they're voting for. Hillary Clinton has been receiving public scrutiny for 25 years and she has received a lot of criticism during this election. Clinton's emails, her role in the Bengazi attack, and Bill Clinton's misconduct have already been beaten to death by the media, but we learn new things (mostly bad stuff) about Trump every day because he has been scrutinized like a politician for only a little more than a year.

What call? Do you think she actually planned the attack?

No but all she had to do was pick up the phone for help, instead she was too lazy and let them die

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why you asking yourself questions, bruh?

Not understanding?...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I seriously doubt that someone like Trump *doesn't* have mob connections

also, even if it's not straight-up killing, if you count his decades of intentionally underhanded and grossly incompetent business practices screwing over tons of people, well then....

Tbh he is a smart man, he has 4 billion of a net worth, he's worth something, and also you barley answered the question hmm wonder why...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever I'm not wasting my time arguing

No but all she had to do was pick up the phone for help, instead she was too lazy and let them die

- - - Post Merge - - -

Not understanding?...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh he is a smart man, he has 4 billion of a net worth, he's worth something, and also you barley answered the question hmm wonder why...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Whatever I'm not wasting my time arguing
At first you said you support Hillary then 10-15 minutes later you're against her. Which is it?

Stopping an active terrorist attack isn't as easy as ordering a pizza from Dominos.

Really? It's funny how she's responsible for their deaths, she should be in jail accountable

- - - Post Merge - - -

At first you said you support Hillary then 10-15 minutes later you're against her. Which is it?

I'm actually libatarian now :)

Oh plulice~! Do you even know Enrique Pe?a Nieto? lololol he's like a fusion of this two lmao

Oh plulice~! Do you even know Enrique Pe?a Nieto? lololol he's like a fusion of this two lmao

How bad is he though? And how was the guy before him (I do know a lot about Mexico, I just can't spell the previous president's name)?

What I want to know is why people are so scared of being allied with Russia, the nation that has more numerous and more powerful nukes than us and is not afraid at all to launch them. There is no reason why we shouldn't be working together with Russia to crush real threats such as terrorism.

Now, Hillary on the other hand, who wants to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria... Oh God no

If we became allies with Russia we could strike down terrorism in the middle east. That is Trump's plan. He said it during the final debate. I will be very disappointed if he doesn't follow through with it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was re-watching the first thirty or so minutes of the final debate, and I was keeping my eye on Hillary. While I may not like the things she has done, though, I do agree with some things she says.

Her abortion law is much better than Trump's and he mentioned that he doesn't want women having an abortion 3 or 4 days before the baby is due, but Hillary never openly said she supported that, either. She supports Roe v. Wade and I don't have a problem with that.

She apparently doesn't understand that more gun control has a tendency to lead to more gun violence. She says she supports the second amendment but wants to take guns away from crooks. That doesn't mean they won't find a way to get one.

She wants to grant amnesty to all illegal immigrants, which is very, very unfair to those who came to the US legally.

I also find it kind of funny that when Hillary was asked about the open border issue, she completely steered the conversation away.

I started to laugh when she and Trump kept interrupting each other and arguing. They look like children up on that stage, making fools of themselves.

I wonder what could happen if we could convince every to vote libertarian so we won't have to deal with these two children. It's just too bad that nobody knows anything about Gary Johnson's plan for the US. Heck, I don't even really know.

Oh my gosh Hillary was on "El Gordo y la Flaca" aka the fat man and the skinny woman (it's like "Good Morning America", but for Spanish people lol). (I know because I saw it.) She was talking about supporting the Latino community and she was even dancing with them it was so funny and good. XD She also talked about a Spanish man who was ~18 when he was sent to Iraq for a battle, and he died. Ever since he was little he always looked up to America and wasn't even from there, dreamed to be in the army. It was really inspirational for the whole Spanish community. This is the video:
The part with the soldier starts at 4:01, they're talking in Spanish but at least you can read the English on the video they show.

What I want to know is why people are so scared of being allied with Russia, the nation that has more numerous and more powerful nukes than us and is not afraid at all to launch them. There is no reason why we shouldn't be working together with Russia to crush real threats such as terrorism.

Now, Hillary on the other hand, who wants to enforce a no-fly zone over Syria... Oh God no

Russia has no interest in "teaming up" with the U.S. to stop terrorism. Putin just wants to invade countries and extend his power and influence across the world. Trump likes Putin because Trump admires Putin's authoritarianism and Putin likes Trump because Trump has no foreign policy experience and will be a pushover as president. The United States is one of the few checks on Russia and electing Trump as commander-in-chief would severely weaken the U.S. and NATO and give countries like Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran more power.

Russia has no interest in "teaming up" with the U.S. to stop terrorism. Putin just wants to invade countries and extend his power and influence across the world. Trump likes Putin because Trump admires Putin's authoritarianism and Putin likes Trump because Trump has no foreign policy experience and will be a pushover as president. The United States is one of the few checks on Russia and electing Trump as commander-in-chief would severely weaken the U.S. and NATO and give countries like Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran more power.
Yeah well electing a criminal is just as bad as loud mouth trump

There's a lot of hyperbole in this thread haha.

Nothing is gonna change no matter who gets elected.

Back