• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

New on the scene~ HELLO!

AutumnWolf

Bells
Red Cosmos
Red Rose
Father's Day Carnation
Hello to whoever just clicked on my thread! It's really sweet that you're showing interest. :)

I'm Autum. I've been playing animal Crossing for a long time now, since the first one was released on GameCube. I've always loved the cute game style and the interaction with the villagers. In recent years, I had an accident that left me blind, But I have recovered enough vision that I can play New Leaf comfortably enough. I can't read any of the text in the game, but I still love talking to the villagers, collecting fruit, fishing, and decorating my house. For those things that I need help with when it comes to text or what specifically an item is, my husband is really sweet about letting me know what's what. In any case, I love the game and get lots of entertainment from it. I'm hoping to make new friends as well as pick up some fun new villagers or snag some particularly difficult to get furniture. Hopefully, I'll see you around!

Oh! And I also have the Japanese version of the game, so I'm more than willing to open up my town on festivals to get special items. :D

Last edited:
HELLO!!!! WELCOME!!!

I can give you some stuff in ACNL for free, since you're new! Just message me for stuffz!! Once again, WELCOME!!

Aww, thank you for the warm welcome! :D And sure, if you are offering to give me a few things. I appreciate it.

Thanks for the guide! Also, Julien is going to be moving out of my town soon. Let me know if you would like to make a deal. Although I may set up an auction thread soon... Is that a good way to go about it?

Hello!

Welcome to TBT!

I'm fairly new on the scene too and more than happy to help out. Feel free to add me as a friend so we can gain the benefits of sharing! Sharing is caring in this game :D

All the best,

Thank you! And sharing is definitely a big part of this game. I'll add you as soon as I can.

Welcome to TBT! If you want we can be friends on here! I would love to help you navigate around the forums or play ACNL with you. I've played animal crossing since Animal Crossing: City Folk came out. So I basically grew up on it. I still remember when I would play City Folk with my best friend until they got rid of the Wi-Fi on the Wii. I hope you have a nice day! I will send you a friend request.

Aww! Thanks Taz! I would Love both! Thank you so much. I'll go and except your friend request right now.

Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Lola! I'm still a newbie to the game, but it's pretty awesome I must say...& you'll also like it here, people are pretty friendly. If you need any more friends, feel free to add me. I added you. :D

Hello AutumnWolf, welcome to the Bell tree forums :) If you need fruit or other items for your town, you are welcome to ask me ^^

Hi nice to meet you! See you around the forums and feel free to message me if you need anything ;)

Back