• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Really looking for some good new friends!

xFrailty

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +

Hello everyone!
I'll just come out and say that I don't really have any friends in Animal Crossing: New Leaf...I'm looking for people to add that are super friendly, talkative, and all in all respectful to me and my town. If anyone is interested I would love to add you and become friends.
Also, feel free to talk to me anytime otherwise even if you just got questions for me, just be patient if I happen to not be online I'll get back to you.
Oh, and I almost forgot..you can call me by Lola, Frailty, or Lyss.
:D

Hello! If you'd like, you could add me. I'm always playing. But I must say I'm not very talkative, on the game anyways. I'm more talkative on forums. :)

You can add me too :) I play this game everyday and I love playing it with others :D

You can add me if you'd like. I'm looking for friends that play animal crossing as well. I'm on the same boat, lol I'm the only one that likes this game :c

KittyKittyClaudia - Ohhh, that's fine, no worries! I added you! The more the merrier!

emmasaurus - Cool beans! sweet deal, I added you, thanks.

chibibunnyx - I know it sucks, and it's a good game but no one I know plays it. -_- Anyways, I added you!

Last edited:
KittyKittyClaudia - Ohhh, that's fine, no worries! I added you! The more the merrier!

emmasaurus - Cool beans! sweet deal, I added you, thanks.

chibibunnyx - I know it sucks, and it's a good game but no one I know plays it. -_- Anyways, I added you!

Ikr! I never have anyone to mention the game to except my husband lol I'm adding you back now c: if you want to hangout just let me know!

Ikr! I never have anyone to mention the game to except my husband lol I'm adding you back now c: if you want to hangout just let me know!

Literally the same here, only person I tell is my bf but pffft. lol and it don't matter to me, I'm almost always online unless I run out of things to do. So, I'll be on it today, gates will be open. :D

Literally the same here, only person I tell is my bf but pffft. lol and it don't matter to me, I'm almost always online unless I run out of things to do. So, I'll be on it today, gates will be open. :D

Alrightie c: I'll get on now and go visit!

I'll add you now. I'm on pretty much every day but I don't know anyone in real life who plays! X

I added you! Finding someone who plays acnl irl is a struggle for me also. I hope we can get along and hang out together.

hi c:
I added you! I'm planning on being really active on acnl, and I'm a pretty talkative person haha.
You can just send me a message whenever you want to hang.

(I just started a new town tho so I'm a little bit poor atm lmao)

Hello everyone!
I'll just come out and say that I don't really have any friends in Animal Crossing: New Leaf...I'm looking for people to add that are super friendly, talkative, and all in all respectful to me and my town. If anyone is interested I would love to add you and become friends.
Also, feel free to talk to me anytime otherwise even if you just got questions for me, just be patient if I happen to not be online I'll get back to you.
Oh, and I almost forgot..you can call me by Lola, Frailty, or Lyss.
:D

Hey i tick all the boxed lol. Im super friendly and talkative (actually think some other players don't like it :( )
So add me and we can also add each other on bbf on ds x
I'm in UK zone and always plays mostly in mornings and after 7pm pls pls add me and then pm me when you do so we can start chatting to each other

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've just added you there now so just waiting for you to add me back xx chat soon

You can add me, I'm from the Uk by the way. I'm on mostly in the evenings (6pm onwards) and I'll happily play with you and chat with you.

hi c:
I added you! I'm planning on being really active on acnl, and I'm a pretty talkative person haha.
You can just send me a message whenever you want to hang.

(I just started a new town tho so I'm a little bit poor atm lmao)

Alright sounds good! I added you, and don't worry my town isn't the best at the moment, but its a work in progress. lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

np at all :> feel free to drop by whenever you see my gates open. or we can schedule something via pm/vm

Alright cool! & sounds good. :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey i tick all the boxed lol. Im super friendly and talkative (actually think some other players don't like it :( )
So add me and we can also add each other on bbf on ds x
I'm in UK zone and always plays mostly in mornings and after 7pm pls pls add me and then pm me when you do so we can start chatting to each other

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've just added you there now so just waiting for you to add me back xx chat soon

Hey I added you back, but it doesn't say you added me? :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can add me, I'm from the Uk by the way. I'm on mostly in the evenings (6pm onwards) and I'll happily play with you and chat with you.

No problem! & cool beans to that! I added you. ;)

I literally have no friends on animal crossing at the moment so this is exactly what I need. Although i'm not a very talkative person, but I'm still friendly lol.

I literally have no friends on animal crossing at the moment so this is exactly what I need. Although i'm not a very talkative person, but I'm still friendly lol.

Hey, it's fine..no worries I hear ya. I added you. ^_^

Back