• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's the most recent lie you've told / why?

Klave

Bells
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Apple (Fruit)
Orange Mote of Flame
For better or for worse, everyone lies. What was the last lie you told and why did you lie?

Mine would be 'Sorry I'm not able to make it today'. I was able but it's way too much effort/cost to get there and I don't really want to go, especially for such a short time (travel time would be longer than time spent together). It's selfish of me but I'd rather lie to spare feelings.

That I watched a bit of Pinky and the Brain to help develop my character for a play. I though a lot about the part of the episode we watched to help me out originally but I never watched any part of another one. The reason why I said that I did is I didn't want to disappoint my director.

"He's one of my best friends."

Literally told this to my mom or brother, cannot remember which, right after basically burning a bridge with a bad friend.

I didn't want them to know that I put a ton of work into this person who's kinda always been a bad friend even though I accepted it.

It'd make me feel pathetic if they knew the truth. They already look down on me for all the little things. >>

I just told Peter he's ugly and the reason I did was so I could post in here and say why

I told the lady I babysit for that her son got to bed on time. I'm like 75% sure she beats him so I do my best to keep him out of trouble.

"I'll be there" in regards to a volleyball meet up I was supposed to have yesterday. I do love volleyball, but I don't know anyone who I play with and, frankly, don't really care to. They aren't there to play seriously like I am. They want to BS and drink, which is something I prefer to do at home.

I do tell little lies from time to time, I guess everybody does really. My last one was telling my work colleagues I was busy and couldn't come out for a drink with them on an evening. The truth was I just wasn't well enough but I really dislike people in real life knowing too much about my health problems. Probably a bit ridiculous really.
I did get caught out at one time, was another ocassion when I didn't want to go out but for different reasons, told my friend I was busy at the time but I had to pop out to the shop. Of course it's Sod's law that I saw her in the car park...pretty sure she saw me although I pretended not to. She was good enough to not mention it though ;)

"I'm going to play Pokemon." I end up playing something else because I try too hard to play with as many people as i can in one game. And mind you, my computer is bad. XD

I have this assignment where I have to think of a leader from my past and I couldn't think of a single person to write about. So I ended up making it up. I don't like to lie, but I will when I have to.

i'm pretty sure i said i was going to bed soon at 12 and slept at 2 aha so i guess that counts

"No, mum, I didn't skip class. They just marked me incorrectly on the roll so it looked like I did."

*me after my mum got a call from the school asking where tf I was*

The last time I did was when I convinced my friends that I was going to get drunk. I usually psyche myself into it and end up passing out without drinking anything at all. Hahaha.

Back