• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Adding New Active Players! :O

Glake

The Phantom Prince
Bells
Switch
2427-0630-5328
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Feedback
100% (17) +
Hello AC'ers ~

I'm looking to add some more players to my roster. Lately people have been pretty active, and I'd like to add more active players if possible. My gates are open pretty frequently, so you are welcome to drop by whenever you'd like. All I ask is that you respect the town.

I'm not really interested in adding players who don't play online, as I'd like to have more people on my roster to hangout with, so if you enjoy visiting other towns, or enjoy having visitors, I'd love to add ya! :D

If you'd like to add, feel free to add my FC, and then drop yours below. I'll make sure to add you in return.

Thanks ^^

hey, you can add me if you'd like! my fc is in my sidebar

Hey I'd love to play,
I have a new town that's quite boring right now though

just added you! my fc is on the sidebar, I'm always down to visit other towns & have visitors :)

I'd love to have some more active friends who play new leaf, though my town is brand new and not the most interesting ;_; I've added your FC, so feel free to add mine whenever you feel like!

I've added you all ^^

Still open to add more active players :3

I just got the game again because my old copy got destroyed so my town is pretty crappy rn but either way, here's my info 'cause I don't have it on my profile. (Mobile) 5172-3360-3162 Jaden -- Town Name: Crosston I currently have cherries and apples.

I got an account on this website just for this!! Please add me (FC in sidebar). I'm a new player who is in need of fruits and Shampoodle :D

Heyyy my town is fairly new but I need friends for towns to visit and the last few fruits I still don't have. My fc is 2466-6032-0256

I have added all of your FC's. A few of you haven't added me back though =/

Still open to adding more active people!

Hiya! I am looking for new people to play with also<3 ^^ I am on ACNL quite often and am quite active. I would love to add you ^^ I could use some active friends also :)

I've added everyone here.

Quite a few of you haven't added me back, be sure to do so soon otherwise I'll have to remove you for space.

Hi there! I'd like to visit your town and have you come over. I'll add your FC right away! :)

Added you two above ^^

Still have space for more active players if anyone wants to add :]

Back