Adding New Active Players! :O

My town still has a long way to go before looking all prettied up but if you don't mind that I'd love for you to visit and vice versa :) I'll add you rn

My town still has a long way to go before looking all prettied up but if you don't mind that I'd love for you to visit and vice versa :) I'll add you rn

Added you ^^

I've removed those who have not added me back. Just don't want to waste space.

Still open for more adds though :3

Just got the game, if anyone is interested in adding me my fc is 1203-9523-0669

I am looking for friends as well. Very new to the game would love friends.

Thanks, Tibbi

Wow, I actually signed up today partially because I've always had sort of a pipe dream of doing multiplayer with other people, so the fact that this thread exists is pretty great! ...On that note, my town literally just started today (SD card problems) so I don't have much to offer... but I'll go ahead and add you and leave my FC here anyway to hang out and stuff, long as that's all right:

1006 - 3120 - 3968
You'll know it's me because my Mii's got a really lazy-looking face (the eyes really do that).

I'll leave my FC public here in case anyone else wants to hang out too (just let me know so I add you back!). Really loving the community vibes here so far.

Last edited:
Sweet! I've added all of you!

Roster is filling up quite nicely. I should be open most of the day tomorrow ~

Um, I don't really know how to say this, but I hope you were okay with Rory moving... because he just did; moved to my town on a whim. Not sure why... I never even talked to him. Also it looks like my 3DS ate your friend card because I don't see you there anymore. Wow I'm kind of a mess.

EDIT: Phew, false alarm! Rory did indeed move in from another player town, but it wasn't yours now that I remember. I recognize his hometown as the one another friend uses (when he plays at all in the first place) and it actually makes sense now because I remember fanboying over the fact he had Rory, one of my first ACNL villagers. So that's good.

Last edited:
Back