• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Newbie Game VII: The Daily Tragedy - Town win

Dont you die when you dont vote?
You need to vote every day, but if you don't you get a prod. Here's Ness's policy on prods:[color]

Ness in OP said:
Prods are my method of telling a player that they are inactive and need to get into the thread. If you get a prod, it last until the next subsequent phase of the game. For example if you got a prod on night 1, you don't get the prod taken off until the end of night 2. If you have 1 prod, no big deal its only a warning. If you have 2 prods, I will begin to look for a replacement to take you out of the game. If you get a 3rd prod, you're instantly removed from the game and get banned for inactivity.

are you kinda insinuating that you don't care whether your vote actually counted, but actually just worried about it not getting counted so you dont die

No, I was just confused. I kind of don't want it to count because if it didn't count, Amanda's vote wouldn't counteither and iwaselenor would be lynched

The Night Shift
September 15th, 1846 - Written by Ness

BREAKING NEWS! CRIMINAL CAUGHT!

Earlier today, one of the police have claimed to have found one of the murders in Belltree town. The murder goes by Fleshy and has been interogated by the police. While being interrogated, Fleshy couldn't handle the pressure and bit their tongue until they choked on blood. From what the police have gathered, there is still one more murderer on the loose in Belltree town. The police are on the case, thats all for tonight on The Night Shift.

Fleshy was lynched. They were a Mafia Roleblocker.

Let this serve as a lesson that last minute voting can be incredibly stressful. While scum was lynched, it was a huge unorganized rush from what I read.

Everyone who didn't vote will be prodded.

Night 2 starts now. If you have an action you may send it in now. Day 2 starts on September 27th, 9:00 PM CST.

Last edited:
xoxoxoxoxoxox

- - - Post Merge - - -

fleshy u did REALLY well let me just say

you got me to change my mind for awhile

dang, Good job everyone... this means also there is a cop and doctor, or 1-shot bulletproof and jailkeeper. So town is looking good!

side note, if you are a cop, please make sure you remember who you inspect at night ;)
and keep all the PMs you send to Ness lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seeing as how that was such a close vote, I would have reason to say that none of the people who voted Fleshy are on scum team with him. So me, Nightmares, Menchie, and Sparro are probably the other scum.

you can't honestly see parallels between me in Doctor Dethys and now?

I already said earlier in the game that I did

I mean we can lynch sparro first, it's u or him but you and fleshys rxns are so weird

I already said earlier in the game that I did

I mean we can lynch sparro first, it's u or him but you and fleshys rxns are so weird

You still think that literally everything I've said and done is just not town-oriented, can't see I have no ulterior motives, and being my same self (albeit less toned down from last game)?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Albeit Toned down*

side note, if you are a cop, please make sure you remember who you inspect at night ;)
and keep all the PMs you send to Ness lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Seeing as how that was such a close vote, I would have reason to say that none of the people who voted Fleshy are on scum team with him. So me, Nightmares, Menchie, and Sparro are probably the other scum.
Are you saying that your scum? Or just saying other people have reason to beleive we are?

- - - Post Merge - - -

believe*

cop should just out so they don't die and we get a guaranteed report

Are you saying that your scum? Or just saying other people have reason to beleive we are?

- - - Post Merge - - -

believe*

I mean its a logical way to think no? Another Mafia member wouldn't have tried to "bus" Fleshy by voting for him, because the whole time that one vote could've made the difference. His scum mate stayed far away from voting him. Which is nice now, because we can clearly focus on these three. Although Kat is gonna come in and question me "so you think we shouldn't look at the others for possible scum? you never stop looking at scum possibilities" to which I say not at the moment. Looking for tomorrow, I think our best bet is lynching one of those three in the next day.

And I brought it up because I'm town and not scared, in hopes you all will realize I'm doing that because I have nothing to hide and if I was scum why would I draw that much attention to myself

- - - Post Merge - - -

cop should just out so they don't die and we get a guaranteed report

but we don't know if there is a cop, and they should out at the start of Day 2, not now? is that what you mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also at this point we could have a jail keeper who can essentially act like a Sheriff. If you Jail someone, you role block and protect them. Meaning if you Jail the only mafia, and the next day no mafia kills come through. That person is your mafia

- - - Post Merge - - -

but we have one or the other, and in either situation we should have a clear report by the morning

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess the cop can out because the doctor would know to protect them. I get what you're saying

Before anything goes on, I would like to apologize for not voting in advance before I left.

toadsworthy: After the worlds greatest mafia fail/accomplishment with tae's inspection (good on him for running out with it), I had a feeling that you'd be a bit shaken this time around and would be thrown into the wheel of emotion quickly. I can see that is not the case in this game. You're holding back on all that kind of stuff, which is good.

With the post you brought up with the possible scummates, I became a little suspicious with this point.

I wondered why you would possibly out yourself to something like that. When Menchie asked you about that very thing, however, your answer seemed satisfactory to the point, which sold me on you being town. You were not afraid, as you stated, which brings me to the conclusion that whatever you are is a Pro-town role, and you know this well enough not to be afraid to bring yourself up. There was a lot of pressure on you, too, and you managed to walk away still cool.

entropy
: Little bit suspicious of you. Your lack of reasoning is what has me. I suppose a lot of it is just you testing us but it's got me on the rails. I don't necessarily believe what you're saying if you can't back yourself up. However, if you manage to justify a lot of it then I'll be fine. You threw me on the tracks after one thing and have been on me for it the entire time but the rest of what you've said about me doesn't contain much. Same goes for what you want with toad.

Keep in mind, I haven't read the thread since toad's justification of why he posted himself in the above post, so I may miss any sort of back-up you have to your claim.

Kat
: I'm having a bit of a hard time reading you, but you seem like you genuinely wanna help. That's probably because you're IC and are posting helpful tidbits of information lol

You're inquisitive, and you're getting the ball rolling a lot. You've started a ton of conversation too. I'm reading you as town for now.

Out of me, Nightmares, Sparro, and Toads, Sparro is the most sus to me at this point. I know that it seems I am holding on to the beginning of the game when he zoned in on me (and I kind of am), but it's really all I have as a lead on at this point.

Back