• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Imprison the criminals mafia[ mafia wins]

It was a normal day at the police station, the drunk tank had that one guy from the bar in it, and the police officers where cheerful. Dolby the deputy
was having a nice day before KirbyStarShip, the sheriff, approached him
"We need to talk"
Dolby, thinking nothing of it, entered Kirby's office. "We have a problem" said Kirby, pulling up a picture of the town's mayor with a masked individual
in the background, beneath the photo was a caption
"We demand one hundred thousand dollars in unmarked bills, for this, the mayor will be released. We require this amount in the next 24 hours"
The photo was dated 8/20 8 pm PST
"I've called the state police department for reinforcements" said Kirby "But-"
The mafia suddenly broke into the two of them, they left them to die bleeding blue
"Kirby the sherrif, and Dolby the deputy have died"

Day one has started. You have 48hours to decide who to lynch

Last edited:
Hey guys! Been a while since I've played so I'm excited to play!

Let's kick things off with a RQS. You don't need to answer them, but answering them would help us better understand when/how you usually post.

1. What's your Timezone?
2. How active do you think you will be?
3. What's your preferred alignment?
4. What's your playstyle like?

I'll answer these too:
1. Eastern. The game started at 11PM for me.
2. I'll probably be less active on the forums and more active on discord, due to easier accessibility on discord when I'm not home. I do have work in the mornings usually.
3. I love third party, very fun to play with a different goal than the rest.
4. I usually stray from jumping on bandwagons and like to bring up suspicions of people no one really notices.

1. EST
2. Very active
3. Town
4. Be much more active in discord and pm people I trust, like the last game.

Alright, let's kick this game off with an RQS.
What is an RQS and how does it help us?
RQS stands for Random Question Stage, and serves as a method of smoothing over the transition from the awkward beginning of the game to the much more fruitful and fulfilling meat of the game.
All you need to do is answer the following questions:

1) what's your avatar from?
2) how much mafia experience do you have?
3) how active do you expect to be this game?
4) what's your favourite alignment?
5) are you in discord? If so, what name?

Here is an example of how I'd answer the questions:

1) what's your avatar from? a file I had on my computer, I don't know it's specific origin.
2) how much mafia experience do you have? I've probably played games on more mafia sites than most people in this game have played games.
3) how active do you expect to be this game?reasonably, I'll post at least once per day, probably up to ~20 when I have time and the debate is heated enough
4) what's your favourite alignment?town, I like to figure out the mafia team, and while you can do it as third party, I get night killed a lot. Getting night killed as third party isn't fun.
5) are you in discord? If so, what name?Yes, Abe(Endless).

You are by no means required to answer these questions, but doing so would certainly benefit town, and as such is a good idea.
Is what I had prepared to post, but that's no longer necessary, because of Daniel's RQS.

Please avoid answering this RQS, doing so doesn't progress us enough to be worth it. Please answer Daniel's instead.

Timezone: AEST
Activity: Answered above
Preferred alignment: Answered above
Playstyle: Town organiser, playmaker, delver.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: I suggest people answer my #5 along with Daniel's RQS.

Back