• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GALLERy

Ephemeral Reality

proud weeb
Bells
Click thumbnail to view full size
Newest to oldest left to right

Sketches:

Linearts:

W.I.P:

Color:

Last edited:
Don't be so hard on yourself :c I like the coat.

Thanks <3

Updated the outfit, it still needs some work but I think it's better now:
15qaqsl.png

Also I flat colored the sketch of the girl... I'm not going to shade it, because I'm not particularly digging the colors so far. If anyone has some better color ideas, let me know.

You have such nice art! I'd pay tbt if you were open for commissions ;w;

omg ur rly good!! my fav is the osomatsu pic omg tbh u just need to practice anatomy and colour theory??
but also one more thing is id hIGHLY HIGHLY recommend never ever ever getting into drawing anime. like its so bad and rly harms ur art, thats why so many talented young artists end up mediocre, bc they only draw anime

thank you :) it means a lot to me.
also, i know that anime isn't really a very respected style, but i don't really care about that. i don't plan on pursuing art professionally (my true passion is engineering) so i think ill continue with this.

but i have been trying to branch out recently, i draw scenery and stuff often. its just on paper so i dont feel like scanning it lol

omg ur rly good!! my fav is the osomatsu pic omg tbh u just need to practice anatomy and colour theory??
but also one more thing is id hIGHLY HIGHLY recommend never ever ever getting into drawing anime. like its so bad and rly harms ur art, thats why so many talented young artists end up mediocre, bc they only draw anime

that's kinda rude :/ let everyone draw whatever style they want, this forum is for a Japanese game after all

idk what threads you have seen in the museum that don't have anime-style art in it. very unlikely

that's kinda rude :/ let everyone draw whatever style they want, this forum is for a Japanese game after all

idk what threads you have seen in the museum that don't have anime-style art in it. very unlikely

thank you :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh also an oc maybe??
her.png

Last edited:
Back