• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC:NL Fall Update: What we Know

So, the Fall Update hasn't arrived yet, or am I the only one?

Last edited:
Even after 3 years, I'm glad they're updating it and rekindling its life again. There have not been any amiibo cards sold in my area yet, which is disappointing. I don't think I'll need them, though.

So, the Fall Update hasn't arrived yet, or am I the only one?

It's supposed to be around November time I think :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

As for the update, I'm really hoping there is a lot in it for those who don't use amiibo, I know that is a massive part of the update but I'm unsure about buying any and I'm sure I won't be the only one.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what new characters they give us (or if they just give us ones from previous games, still excited). Can't wait to see what they're going to do with splatoon.

I really want Nintendo to start updating their existing games more, rather than just releasing new versions each time. I feel like this is a step in the right direction. It's an old game, and it's good that they're trying to make it work again.

I'm not entirely sure how this works, but when amiibo cards come out in stores, or posted somewhere else on the Internet to scan, wouldn't that ruin the Villager Trading Plaza since it would be free to just scan a card?

Last edited:
I'm not entirely sure how this works, but when amiibo cards come out in stores, or posted somewhere else on the Internet to scan, wouldn't that ruin the Villager Trading Plaza since it would be free to just scan a card?

I'm assuming what you actually scan is a code of some sort which you can only use once, similarly to a gift card code, I suppose.

I'm exited. I already had all the figure amiibos and some cards and I can't wait to use them.

I've only just decided to start buying them. I wasn't going to bother but I'm going to want to get some for the new characters anyway. I bought a couple of packs for series 2 the other day so I can get Beau again if I decide to start my town again. Just depends on what new villager they bring out. I only know of 5 so far but I can see them adding a whole new lot of cards and bringing back old villagers. Just going to buy a couple of packs each month. Hopefully the trading plaza will still be up and running for people who haven't got cards though

Back