Trading Bush starts/tree saplings for other bush starts/hybrids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Feedback
100% (168) +
I have extra bush starts and tree saplings that I want to trade for other bush starts and hybrids. The items I have are:

-Blue Hydrangea: 1
-Pink Hydrangea: 1
-Pink Azalea: 10
-White Azalea: 9
-Cedar Saplings: 24
-Saplings: 19
-Fertilizer: 9

The items I need are:

-Blue + Purple Pansies
-Pink Tulips
-Black Cosmos
-All hybrid Lilies
-Holly starts
-Sweet Olive starts.

Last edited:
I have a holly start and 3 sweet olive starts. Can I trade for blue hydrangeas?

Thanks.

Should open?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I open?

Hi I can trade 10 pink roses and 3 blue roses for however many cedar saplings, saplings white azalea or pink azalea you'd be willing to give?

HI, I can give you all my hybrid pansies if you give me a basket of your town's perfect fruit? :)
I have 9 orange pansies and blue pansies!

HI, I can give you all my hybrid pansies if you give me a basket of your town's perfect fruit? :)
I have 9 orange pansies and blue pansies!

Hi I can trade 10 pink roses and 3 blue roses for however many cedar saplings, saplings white azalea or pink azalea you'd be willing to give?

Sorry for the late reply!

Peonypuff, I can trade you all the Azaleas, 4 saplings and 5 Cedar saplings if you are interested. In case you don't check this thread I'll VM you.

esweeeny, deal! I'll send you a VM.

Last edited:
I now just have 9 pansies. I had a giveaway earlier. Is that still okay? Sorry about that >_<

ok! omy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

what is your town name?

Okay I added you. and I still cannot find your town!

Ok, try now.

Edit: Actually my 3DS died just now and now it's charging, sorry. I'll reopen in 15 minutes.

Last edited:
I have 3 pink azalea, 1 white, 1 holly and 3 sweet olive starts. Can I trade for pink and blue hydrangeas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back