• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old Folks

I just realised I'm on my boyfriends 3DS lol :blush:
can you add this one too please 2895-6749-2365

I wanna come over cuz I see your town is up but I don't wanna come in all unannounced and rude like. lol

Sorry, I was trying to get back to you but the computer finally kicked the bucket. :/ Just come over whenever you feel like it, my town is always open to visitors when my gates are open. :)

Sorry, I was trying to get back to you but the computer finally kicked the bucket. :/ Just come over whenever you feel like it, my town is always open to visitors when my gates are open. :)
Yay ty! Okay helping someone bring Katie to my town then be right over! :D

That was super fun. I recommend hanging with Stalfos. He's awesome and his town is epic!<3 Nice meeting you, friend. :)

stalfos.jpg

Last edited:
Ooh this looks like a good place for me to hang out! I'm 32, so glad to meet other players my side of 30, or 20 as the case may be. Nothing against teens or younger of course, just hard to relate to the very different lifestyle at time as those days are far behind me now thankfully!

I play on two Dses, a 3ds and a 2ds, with the friend codes listed in my bio. Feel free to add me, both of my fcs if you want. Let me know and I'll add back!

I live in Australia, GMT + 10, so it's 6:35 am Saturday morning for me and I really should be asleep.. but eh. Time for that later. I've been playing AC:NL since it came out, though had to take a break due to work commitments and then serious health stuff. I'm now back playing in both my towns and am on hours a day as I'm basically on bedrest for the next few months waiting for more surgery.

I haven't interacted much with people I don't know irl in AC, never needed to as I have a sister who plays and we've had no shortage of friends who played WW and then NL. Now that I have so mych time on my hands, and my sister has my 4 year old nephew to care for, I've been getting more comfortable with interacting with people online. Though, Mr 4 just accidentally saw me with my DS when I was trying to (discretely) save as I'd left game running whilst visiting the other day.. he took to the game like I knew he would, and instead of the activities he'd planned for us, we spent a good 30 mins (more screen time than I would ever normally allow for that age and stage of development, but we broke it up into chunks so wasn't too bad as a once-off) exploring in my town. He caught fish, danced my char around, checked out my houses, talked to animals, and best of all spent a lot of time in my museum. He had me read out every single fossil and we talked in depth about how real fossils get made, etc etc. SO lovely to use an experience like this to consolidate learning!!

Oh yeah.. I'm an early childhood educator. I love working with (young) children. I miss it dearly right now. Sorry if I tangent occasionally.

Anyway. That's some info about me. Hope to get to know some of you and visit with you.

:)

Last edited:
I'm 32 and am currently running mine and my hubby's towns. FC is in my sidebar. I'm usually playing at any given time, but rarely online. So if anyone wants to add me and play, just VM me!

I'm in EST, love bunnies, Final Fantasy IX, and the Lunar series.

I'm in EST, love bunnies, Final Fantasy IX, and the Lunar series.

I love you already. :p Psst, check out my town/mayor names...

Also, best wishes with your future surgeries, amanda1983. <3

I added you both. Man, one of these days I'll get online with people just to hang out. For some reason I feel kinda shy about it though. :S Oh well, I'll get over it eventually, lol. It's funny because I'm not shy at all with people I trade with, but I guess that's just because it's a different form of interaction.

Hi Guys,

I'm 29... am I old enough for this group :)
For the one's who add me, please send me a PM so I can add you 2, hope to see you soon!

I added you both. Man, one of these days I'll get online with people just to hang out. For some reason I feel kinda shy about it though. :S Oh well, I'll get over it eventually, lol. It's funny because I'm not shy at all with people I trade with, but I guess that's just because it's a different form of interaction.
Same adding you all too! And yeah I want to but also been shy! But it turned out great with Stalfos. Would love to hang out with you all. I'll be around tonight if anyone wants to invite me over. I've only been playing 6 months and didn't find out about landscaping til I joined this forum/got the Dream suite so my town is a SERIOUS wip lol so you can all visit when it's looking better. :)

Same adding you all too! And yeah I want to but also been shy! But it turned out great with Stalfos. Would love to hang out with you all. I'll be around tonight if anyone wants to invite me over. I've only been playing 6 months and didn't find out about landscaping til I joined this forum/got the Dream suite so my town is a SERIOUS wip lol so you can all visit when it's looking better. :)

Hahaha, don't worry! Mine is too. It isn't really messy or anything, but it is pretty barren, although I've reached a point where you can sort of imagine what it'll look like once I get more bushes/flowers/pwps. My main concern right now is paying off the homes of my two extra characters so that I can start decorating them properly...

Last edited:

OMG, I love you already. And I'm adding you and Amanda1983 now.

Hahaha, don't worry! Mine is too. It isn't really messy or anything, but it is pretty barren, although I've reached a point where you can sort of imagine what it'll look like once I get more bushes/flowers/pwps. My main concern right now is paying off the homes of my two extra characters so that I can start decorating them properly...
Same. Two extra residents with homes I need to expand because I have so much furniture for them. xD

Back