• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Old Folks

I'm gonna be online for a while. Lemme know if you wanna join the party. :)

I'm gonna be online for a while. Lemme know if you wanna join the party. :)

Still open? May I visit please? ^__^

Edit:
Anyone adding me, let me know so I may add you back.
*too shy to make the first move..lol*
Ty~

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I'm new to the game and the forums and if I'm entirely honest this thread is the reason I joined but that's our secret. I'm a gamer from the UK who is quite introverted I'd say and I'm terrible at these introductions. Enough rambling hope to see you in game.

P.S. please let me know if you add me so I can add you back, thanks ��

Returning adult player

Hey all,
Looking for players to have fun with. Picked the game back up after a coulle year break. I have lots to catalog and help newer players with. Must be respectful of my town and be an adult.

My freiend code is in my signature. But the dream address is wrong now.

If you add me just let me know so i can add you back. Right now i have an empty friends list as i did the great purge of 2016. Also i am in the PST (GMT-7) time zone.

Loooking forward to meeting some cool players.

Best regards.

No whippersnappers here, just respectful adults. You should be fine. I'll go ahead and add you.

Thanks for the add... I would think there would be a few more too.. hmmmmm....

anyone??

Hey old-timers?

Who's playing Bingo in the lounge today?
I'm adding FCs and going to be around on and off today.

Get off my (AC) lawn! That stuff don't grow back easily!

Thanks for the adds - I have added all those who've added me. ^^ See you all in ACNL ;)

Back