What age did you start playing the series?

Oh crap... I misinterpreted the OP. I thought you meant the age of gaming or whatever. Lmao.

I was like 11/12.

When Animal crossing came out on gamecube 2002
I got a gamecube in 2003 and played Animal Crossing as
my first game at 6 years old, I thought the cover looked
Super adorable and I never stopped playing untill WW, but
I didn't know how to play correctly, i used to think bells where golden dresses the way
It was drawn like a loose bag of change xD. I also ended up buying over 10 different copies of that game with
Animal crossing gamecube memory cards inside all of them after the years
because back then playing a lot at first i didnt take care Of my games back then
Hadn't learn how to not scratch it because i wasnt used to the concept of Discs just VCR and always begged my parents to buy me a new copy. Ever since i have played every animal crossing after. :)

I think around 12? I was in the 6th grade and I got Wild World for Christmas. I didn't understand/play AC much until City Folk.

This year, at 23. I actually played City Folk for a tiny bit when I was 19 but I never really got into the series until New Leaf!

I started playing Wild World when I was 3, I never completed Nook's tasks and all I did was run around, get coffee and push my favourite villagers :D

I think I was around 15 years old. That was back when the Game Cube version was released.

i honestly have no idea. 6 or 7 maybe 8? i started with wild world and got the gamecube version later on.

Back