• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I updated and expanded my houses this week - here are the pics...

tolisamarie

Bells
Switch
3951-3669-0593
Dreamy Bear Plush
Jingloid
Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Mayor's Main Room - Customized minimalist furniture showcasing pictures of all my cute doggies!

HNI_0006.jpg

Mayor's Left Room - Bathroom :)

HNI_0031.jpg

Mayor's Back Room - Garden Room EXPANDED!

gardenroom.jpg

Mayor's Right Room - Kitchen

MayorRight.jpg

Mayor's 2nd Floor - Dressing Room/Laundry

HNI_0100_1.jpg

Mayor's Basement - Pave Room

HNI_0025.jpg

Inn &Spa Main Room

spamain.jpg

Inn &Spa Left Room - Cabana Guest Room EXPANDED!

HNI_0086_1.jpg

Inn &Spa Back Room - Exotic Guest Room NEW!

HNI_0088.jpg

Inn &Spa Right Room - Classic Guest Room NEW!

HNI_0085.jpg

Inn &Spa 2nd Floor - Massage Room

HNI_0098.jpg

Inn &Spa Basement - Gym

HNI_0089.jpg

NiteLife Main Room - Bar!

HNI_0094.jpg

NiteLife Left Room - Karaoke Lounge

HNI_0095_1.jpg

NiteLife Back Room - Convenience Store (for late night munchies) NEW!

HNI_0096_1.jpg

NiteLife Right Room - Seafood Restaurant (complete with lobster tanks)

HNI_0097.jpg

NiteLife 2nd Floor - Restroom

Restroom.jpg

NiteLife Basement - Boxing Ring NEW!

HNI_0092_1.jpg

Fun Zone Main Room - Arcade

HNI_0076.jpg

Fun Zone Left Room - Spaceship (cause who doesn't want one of these?)

Space.jpg

Fun Zone Back Room - Balloon Room NEW!

HNI_0078.jpg

Fun Zone Right Room - Novelties and Snacks - oh how I love those bobble head zodiac animals!!!

FunZoneRight.jpg

Fun Zone 2nd Floor - Birthday Room

HNI_0046.jpg

Fun Zone Basement - Crop UFO EXPANDED!

HNI_0083.jpg

Pictures of all my Public Works Projects

Last edited:
Your ideas are so cool! I love love love the Inn & Spa! very creative c:

That's such a cute idea to do different public buildings in your town! Adorable.

I love these! I want to visit your dream town now just to see them in person!!
I also love your map, I've tried so hard to plot reset my villagers in rows like that but they hate me :C

I love these! I want to visit your dream town now just to see them in person!!
I also love your map, I've tried so hard to plot reset my villagers in rows like that but they hate me :C

My dream town is up to date so visit any time.

Believe it or not, I didn't plot reset. My dogs just like living near the ocean I guess! Sometimes I wish I had the patience for it, or that I didn't already have all four houses when I adopted them. I would love to have them all in a straight line instead of zig-zaggy.

My dream town is up to date so visit any time.

Believe it or not, I didn't plot reset. My dogs just like living near the ocean I guess! Sometimes I wish I had the patience for it, or that I didn't already have all four houses when I adopted them. I would love to have them all in a straight line instead of zig-zaggy.

WOW they just moved there automatically?? That's so lucky, lol! I'd give anything for my villagers to just plop down in a line like that! Even if a little zigzag it's still way neater than any of mine xD

Holy smokes!! Your town is so creative!! I LOVE your spa and the fun and games buildings c: I would totally go visit in real life!

Thanks for the feedback. I'm up to 583 dream visitors so far and I'd love to break 600 so if you haven't already dreamed of TheRealm I hope you will. :D

I'd love to see pictures of other people's rooms, so show us your creative decorating designs!

wow, these rooms are awesome! especially the mayor's main room, the karaoke lounge and the seafood restaurant!

i really want to visit your town through the dream suite to see all of them in person now haha

wow, these rooms are awesome! especially the mayor's main room, the karaoke lounge and the seafood restaurant!

i really want to visit your town through the dream suite to see all of them in person now haha

Thanks so much and I really hope you do visit!

I absolutely love love love this. I really want your entire town, wow. Do you mind if you tell me all the items in the inn/spa main room, or even better order it for me because I really want that room in my basement. if you do order it for me god bless your soul i'll pay for it with igb fully plus an extra 500k bc ordering is so tiring.

Back