• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

I'm going to go ahead and place my vote for Cad tonight. Still thinking/typing up my reads right now. xD
I'm scared we might mislynch again though ;__;

Cad where are you? ; c ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gahhh I'm re-reading Cad's replies/reactions to all of our questionings, and I kind of feel like her replies were genuine. ; c ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm definitely feeling like mafia might have saved her because they knew we were going to lynch her today since there were many suspicions about her. And more than likely, they most likely weren't worried about any of their teams getting sniped because tae and tardis posted who they were sniping like 2 minutes beforehand. ; c ;

I want to take into consideration that according to what people have been saying, she's still somewhat new to mafia. And I believe early on she said she wanted to change her meta and not sheep. ; v ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going to take my vote off her. I feel like she isn't mafia anymore. Her responses tells me that. It seemed very emotional to me and she claimed VT. ; c;

I don't think town will mislynch I'm almost sure Cad is scum because of her meta change.

I don't think town will mislynch I'm almost sure Cad is scum because of her meta change.

I'm really stuck in my thoughts right now because suspicions on Cad is definitely plausible where Mafia saved Cad because she could be a part of Mafia. Also I thought she mentioned that she was trying to change her meta as well. ; c ; I just gahhh this is mind boggling DX

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm either very gullible with her responses that seemed genuine since I know her, or she's really town ; c;

lIm2RTH.png

The sky was tinged with shades of orange and purple as night slowly crept up on the world. Clouds lazily floated past the top of Wall Rose, an endless barrier stretching to the sky, protecting man from the titans. The loud cawing of birds echoed off of the silent stones as they flew past, free among the clouds. The silence was deafening. A line of Garrison soldiers stood stationed up high on the edge of Wall Rose, anxiety painted on their faces. The titans were coming.

The commander broke the silence, shouting "everyone to your cannons!" Young men and women, hands trembling and fear of being eaten raw in their bellies, rushed to their assigned spots. Hushed whispers of the terror of losing and titans getting past the wall filled the air in one ominous hum. Large, heavy cannonballs were loaded into the ancient machines, they were the only protection the wall had against the hoard storming from the remnants of Wall Maria. Titans swarmed the bottom of the wall, normal titans, but their blood lust was all the same. They clawed on the stones, nails raking down as they tried to climb to get a meal. "Ready!" boomed the commander, raising his arm into the sky. All faces turned to him, ready to fire their cannons down into the cluster of man-hungry flesh. Mankind must survive. They must beat the titans. The anticipation made time stand still. "Fire!" he yelled out, dropping his arm rapidly. BOOM! The sound was deafening as all the cannons atop that portion of Wall Rose fired in one synchronised motion. Looking down at the pile, they had managed to kill some of the titans. Blood painted the remaining monsters and severed limbs of fallen brothers were strewn around. Those that remained, simply took over the newly made space, clamouring to get up the wall.

The commander readied his troops again, willing them to load more cannonballs to save the wall. They must save it at all costs, even the cost of their own lives. Glancing over the wall, he noticed something coming at them and fast. The fleshy being was racing at them on all fours at an unimaginable speed. It was a titan, but not like any he had seen. It was an abnormal titan, those possessing far greater power than an average beast. They tended to be very quick and were able to jump great distances. This one, named Cadbberry, raced at the wall, a deep-seated hunger burning in her eyes. Her mouth hung open, giant teeth bared in a horrible smile, wanting to taste blood. Strongly muscled limbs propelled her closer to the wall. The commander watched in horror, knowing that they would need to kill this one and quickly. "Aim for the abnormal! Ready!" he shouted again, raising his trembling arm up. He feared for the lives of his men and women. The lives of these young people that haven't had the chance to experienced much in life. The last thing he wanted was for them to become titan fodder.

Caddberry ran at the wall, propelling herself up with the use of her strong legs, soaring towards the top of the wall. She didn't care how she got up there, she just needed to eat the humans. She needed to feel their bones crunch in her teeth as they screamed for mercy. The cannons were pointed straight at her, but Cadbberry took no notice in the quest for food. She continued up, mouth open and ready for her meal.

"Fire!" screamed the commander and the cannons all went off, creating a symphony of death and desperation to live. Most of the cannonballs had hit their mark. They went straight into Caddberry's open mouth, shattering her teeth and obliterating that horrible grin. The rest of her features also disappeared into ragged pieces and became unrecognisable. Her upper body exploded into a rain of red and coated the mewling titans below. The commander sighed in relief. Mankind would live another day.

Cadbberry - Abnormal Titan (Mafia Goon) was blown to bits.

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 15/22

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to send in your actions and wills. Night Three ends roughly 2PM AEST time (9:00 PM Pacific Time). Good luck.

Last edited:
Someone seriously please burn me LOL this is completely humiliating for me omfg ;____;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so upset with myself omfg

In the process of determining if Cadbberry's "will" was an attempt to bury scum relations or parroting me and entropy

Well played, Comrades! To me, this further confirms that we're very likely on the right track with most of our reads!

I have mixed feelings right now :') I'm super happy that we[s/] you guys lynched another mafia member, but then I started believing her claim after re-reading her responses while I was typing up my read on her and thought we were going to have another mislynch :')

/HEADDESK GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'M SO FRUSTRATED AT MYSELF JSDLKFJLKSJFSLKJFSDLKFJSDLKFJDSLKJFDSLKJFLKSJFLKSJFSJFLSF I'm worthless omg I just--------

HOLY **** IM SO GLAD I WASNT WRONG AND WAS BEING AN ******* FOR NO REASOn<333 ive been so stressed about this the whole time i feel so free

i thought she was gonna take us by surprise and flip town, kp is still 2 anyway

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so we have the GF, Roleblocker and Mafia doc left

Why isn't anyone suspecting me??? SJFDKLSFJSL please just roast/insult me for my stupidity :') I just feel so frustrated right now.

Let me just hide under a rock forever omfg sjfdslkfjlsk

Back