• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan - [Game Over/Town Wins]

GVwpbwc.png

Flavour to be edited in.

Tom - Reiner Braun (1-shot Mafia Strongman) will never live again.

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??

Players remaining: 21/22

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 24 hours to send in your actions and wills. Night one ends roughly 2PM AEST time (9:00 PM Pacific Time). Good luck.

Last edited:
Well looks like everything I thought was wrong, I am so sorry Hayden, I was really trusting the meta ideas but I am apparently not good at reading them.

Ok, we don't need to worry about a strongarm anymore. Docs, protect Trundle, Trundle, I'd say inspect Jacob. Mafia don't have a framer. If you decide to shoot someone, don't say who it is

mfw you get town luck with strongman and you're on the side with luck
:)
but entropy watch your ****ing attitude i dont care that you lynched tom i honestly cant stand your playstyle and i would be somewhat ok if you mafia killed you

Ok, we don't need to worry about a strongarm anymore. Docs, protect Trundle, Trundle, I'd say inspect Jacob. Mafia don't have a framer. If you decide to shoot someone, don't say who it is

yes son

Back