What are you eating?

I'm eating anpan and drinking water with it. ^~^

ketchup pasta!!

syw4tf.jpg

Spaghetti and meatballs. Watched an episode of Community yesterday where they ate that everyday for a week due to a slashed cafeteria budget or something like that so had the urge for it.

currently, right now, banana bread.

i got a roll of Maria cookies and one of Palmeira cookies, plus a package of guava wafer cookies. munching them now with a cuppa Irish morning blend- in the afternoon!! :eek:

i had bitter melon soup with rice for dinner. the bitter melon is stuffed with pork, glass noodles, and mushrooms... some people find it really bitter tasting but it's not to me. i think it depends on how you cook it.

ozmo4.jpg

i had bitter melon soup with rice for dinner. the bitter melon is stuffed with pork, glass noodles, and mushrooms... some people find it really bitter tasting but it's not to me. i think it depends on how you cook it.

i've always hated bitter melon-- how do you cook it to make it more appealing??

i've always hated bitter melon-- how do you cook it to make it more appealing??

same, i guess it's called bitter melon for a reason. It's similar to the eggplant so salt it and rest it to remove the bitterness from it.
-->Core the melon, dust it generously with salt and let it rest for 10 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also i ate more banana bread.

just finished eating a strawberry shortcake ice cream from the gas station *v* yumm..

Back