• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

favorite app(s) on your phone?

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
totally random thread but what are you favorite apps on your phone? my favorite would probably be Wattpadd since i go on it everyday to read and i dont think i can live without it.

I love instagram. Its just cool to keep up with artists and look at all the fashion around the world :)

My favourite app is Instagram. I love browsing and scrolling through photos.

spotify. i hardly have any apps since my parents are so strict UHG

Ask me again this fall, it'll be Animal Crossing App!! HANDS DOWN!!! (unless a Zootopia one comes out)

FML and the MyAnimeList app.

I use Skype and Tumblr but those apps really blow and only work when they feel like it. xP

snapchat and instagram. ive been trying to get into games, but honestly every gaming app is sht. kind of need something to keep me entertained in case of internet cuts, though

My music app (I don't have a phone.)

I can't put apps on my phone, but on my iPad I like to play Covet Fashion, Jurassic World the game, tumblr, and GTA:SA

I mostly use Tumblr. , Instagram and YouTube, but my favourite game app would have to be Mr. Jump or Tree World. I like the simplistic-ness of Mr. Jump, and the idea of stashing pandas in a giant tree appeals to me.

Back