Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

nvm, just realized he hit majority. RIP

Voting doesn't work off majority fyi...

-guys i have to start getting ready for work but ill be here, can't wait to see what kind of s*** show we ended up with here on D1, crazy crazy day... i don't think i've seen this many pages on D1.

well ill be honest you guys i was trying to play it safe but the main reason why i dont believe aron is bc im the doctor. sorry to break it to you :(

inklings getting lynched. cant wait 2 find out the results.

- - - Post Merge - - -

well ill be honest you guys i was trying to play it safe but the main reason why i dont believe aron is bc im the doctor. sorry to break it to you :(

LOL

If you really are doctor you would've counterclaimed Aron MUCH earlier knowing your behavior in games... Yeah I definitely think she's scum.

I don't know how much i believe this, but if this is actually true then this is a complete mind****.

if she were the doctor she'd've said it earlier so we could actually lynch aron the fake doctor, right?

Night One

Donald-Trump.jpg

Night One

The commotion after the brutal assault and murder of Dolby was tremendous. People accused each other left and right of being various evildoers. The venue exploded with noise as people flung a thousand different accussations at each other.

"QUIET!!"

The crowd quieted down. Trump commanded the podium while people gave sidelong, suspicious glances at each other

"I know exactly who did this!" shouted Trump. "It wasn't the communists, it wasn't the muslums, it was the job-stealing Mexican immigrants jumping the border to sell drugs!" He proclaimed with an air of authority. "And I know exactly who did it! INKLING!"

A man got off of the ground with visably red eyes. He was wearing a shirt that said "Happy 420 Smoke weed everyday". "Why are you targeting me and not my brethren?"

At that proclamation, the crowd took to their feet and charged Inkling with an overwhelming force. They left him on the ground, bleeding Red

Inkling's role
Dolby said:
Mexican Rapist(Mafia Goon)
You crossed the border in the cover of night at first to sell drugs. Then you'd go back to Mexico to run your drug smuggling operation. You later decided to stay in the US illegally and survive off the money that you make from your felonies, affirmative action, and welfare. Trump will stop this and he will eliminate this flow of cash and build a wall on the border. You must stop this

You win when you equal or outnumber town and eliminate all hostile third parties

Tina has replaced Shondell and Lucanosa has replaced honey.dew

Hahahaha... KP is 2 now this is good, gonna read on Inklings posts and see what I can get out of it.

YAAAAAAAAAS TOWN SLAY ����������

Back