• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

I think I'm dead guys..... Outted Townie? I'm an easy kill, send your prayers to Toad jesus and I shall give you guidance from beyond the grave

They will not kill you because you are a vig that's already shot. They will kill for cop, it is basically their only chance at this point.

helo everyone, i'm home trying to read up asap. a a a aaaaaaa.
so many new pages since i left. can't wait.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@xine,
my uncertainly towards alexi stemmed from me genuinely hoping she was town despite her constant inconsistency in aron, but as things progressed through, i realized that comments people would make about her would make more sense in the end.. and when panda called me out on flopping like a dead fish in the voting thread due to the chaos that was the last 30 minutes of D2 and just told me to go with my gut feeling. well i did that, and thats why i ended up voting for her. but i also mostly voted for her because the risk of killing a pr when we had a potential blue claim on the field, i'd honestly rather lose a VT than another PR. which makes me seem scummy but if **** came down to it, i'd hope town would choose to lynch me over someone that had a bigger potential to benefit the game with an action. VT<PR. that was my ultimate gut feeling reasoning for following through with my alexi vote. take that as you wish..

Here we go, 2 more minutes. Lets see who lived and who died...

P.S. If mafia hit SK then bless you <3

Day Three

Donald-Trump.jpg

Day Three

Lucanosa was sitting down at the banquet hall as a guest, but in disgrace. After Donald Trump had revealed the he was not a hero, it began a slow descent into depression. John McCain had to come to terms with his cowardness in Vietnam and he didn't like it. He just stared at his point, oblivious to the environment around him, not noticing the figure creeping behind him
Taesaek was living a happy life. In control of Donald Trump and running a successful presidential campaign, life was going well. It wouldn't be for much longer as the humble cheese grater tumbled down the ladder of life, to hit the ground at rock bottom

Lucanosa's role
Dolby said:
John McCain(Self-Aware Miller)
You are John McCain. Defintely not a hero for your actions in Vietnam. Your lies about the events make you seem suspicious, even though you hold to conservative ideals. You will return as mafia to inspections. The only powers that you have are your voice and your vote

You win when the mafia and all hostile Third Parties have been eliminated

Taesaek's role
Dolby said:
Donald Trump's Cheese Grater

You are Donald Trump's cheese grater. You made Donald Trump do your bidding with the slogan "make America Grate again". Sadly he is an incompetent speller. Still you molded him to do your bidding, but you have no special powers. All that you have is your voice and your vote

You win when the mafia and all hostile Third Parties have been eliminated
You have 47 hours to vote

Last edited:
I knew cheese grater would be a real role in a Dobly game! But RIP Tae.

Luca. Crap. I feel bad now.

Aron is still alive I'm getting more sus of them.

Pretty sure mafia wants us to suspect them. Surely real doc would be subtly pushing us toward 'em. But Sarasa claims that is there role - and in a game this large I think I believe that.

Back