Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

Also I'm sure Heyden is town and I think I know his role.

If he's telling the truth his role is pretty damn obvious tbh. If he's smart he'll reveal what he knows now. Why he wasn't a N2 kill I do not know.

no one even went for Sarasa or Aron! it gives us nothing on this whole doctor thing..... UGH I just want to Lynch Aron to figure out what he is

I just got a PM saying Sarasa was going to be shot but I saved them. Sarasa, please confirm and clear my name.

But we got 2kills one from the Mafia and the other from the Sk. If we only got 1kill then I would believe someone protected someone that would been killed.

The vig may have shot, toad who did you shoot? if that was already said my bad again

I just got a PM saying Sarasa was going to be shot but I saved them. Sarasa, please confirm and clear my name.

So there were 3 shots?

So, 1 SK. But 2 mafia left if we go by the general TBT rule of mafia making up 20% of the game? But that would mean 1 mafia KP. But three hits not two? Who else shot? Surely 2 vigs is OP.

But we got 2kills one from the Mafia and the other from the Sk. If we only got 1kill then I would believe someone protected someone that would been killed.

but how did you know this? I thought they each had one kill only?

swear, I was a one shot... I sent nothing during night?

Oh right, one shot, I need to not play ToS when playing this, I thought you had three shots and when people were talking about the one it was the one left. Sorry about calling you out

Oh no. I meant from their posts I interpreted Crys was a miller. But Luca also died as miller. So two millers.
Gotcha, I misunderstood the post then and saw the green name for Luca but not the miller part. My mistake.

Back