• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Make Mafia Grate Again! Game Over! Town wins!

so can you take a bullet and be ok or something?
or are you some weird 3rd party that wins if they get killed by the mafia... so you just make it sound so aloof and juicy that you are drawing them the mafia in, all while sounding townish enough to avoid lynching. That would be an interesting role, not really sure if its a thing though. That was just the first thing to came to mind though, not really something I would put in stone
Haha damn, while that'd be cool, nah.

- - - Post Merge - - -

where does dolby live im driving over there rn
ITS 11 LETS GET THE PITCHFORKS BOYS

Day Two

Donald-Trump.jpg

Day Two

After the deaths of TWO job-stealing illegal Mexicans the day before. Trump declared the day to be YUGEEEEEEEEE and a party was held. Refreshments were served at the taco cart of the now dead Jose. The gathering thought that they sent the drug-dealers running back across the border, but they were wrong.

Shiida walked through the banquet halls with confidence, next to Donald Trump. "I may not be winning the election, and this is against my will, but at least I'm not going back to New Jersey," he thought, being somewhat dragged by the Donald up to the podium. His hands were tied behind his back, figuratively and literally, and the best thing that he could do would be to sit and wait for this to be over.

"Wait a moment!" he thought. "He didn't take my cell phone! I have the NYC police chief on speeddial! I can make a plea for help."Chris Christie slunk back into the shadows behind Donald Trump as he was speaking, whispering desperately towards his pocket, only noticed by Cory, who was standing behind and above Donald Trump in the rafters. All that he needed to do was wait for the police to arrive and break free into the open daylight!

While Donald was speaking, Ayaya and a squadron of other police officers crashed through the doors! "Secure the hostage and eliminate any threats! Seize any ordinance you find!"

Chris Christie made a mad run for the door, which was more like a trot, but a panicked Call me Daniel, feeling threatened by the police force, detonated, killing Shiida and the nearby Birdie Sanders as well. The detonation caused Trump's supporters to panic. They barricaded the door to stop the police and others from entering, pushing Kevinnn out and seperating Ayaya from her police squad, trapping her inside with Trump and his supporters

Call me Daniel's role
Dolby said:
Jihadist(Mafia Goon)
You seek to spread Islam in America and destroy Western Civilization. The only person who stands in your way is Donald Trump, and his supporters. You have joined a coalition of anti-Trump villains to destroy Western Civilization

You win when you equal or outnumber town and eliminate all hostile third parties

Cory's role
Dolby said:
Birdie Sanders(Watcher)
You are a bird who the media has dubbed as birdie sanders. While the media has lauded you for landing on Bernie's podium, what you really were there for was to say a quick "**** you commie!". Once per night you can follow a target and with your sharp bird eyes see who visits them . You also have your voice and your vote

You win when the mafia and all hostile Third Parties have been eliminated

Shiida's role
Dolby said:
Chris Christie(Townie)
You are a hostage strong supporter of Donald Trump. You dropped out of the race so that you could transfer your voters to him. You've been in favor of Donald Trump since day one and you are totally not selling out for a cabinet position. The only powers that you have are your voice and your vote

You win when the mafia and all hostile Third Parties have been eliminated

Ayaya has replaced Kevinnn. You have 47 hours to decide on a lynch

Okay so Cory and Shiida were obviously the Mafia kills and Daniel was targeted by SK most likely.

Also considering there is a 2nd mafia goon there is a higher possibility of there being 5 mafia.

Also i'm willing to bet Crys is town now.

Back