Mafia Micro Mafia: Medical Mafia

Yeah, I'm nurse. Hoped someone else would claim.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You want me to hammer?

HAHAHAHA, NURSE DOESNT KNOW THAT THEYRE NURSE WE GOT A SCUM GUYS

##Vote: Runeraider

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, this proves that Heyden was stupid doc

HAHAHAHA, NURSE DOESNT KNOW THAT THEYRE NURSE WE GOT A SCUM GUYS

##Vote: Runeraider

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, this proves that Heyden was stupid doc

Not confirming anything, but the nurse is aware they are the nurse.

Nurse- You are qualified for the job of a doctor. The first doctor that is killed, will be replaced by you. ou will not know which role you are though. You don't have any abilities until you replace a doctor.

GDI Daniel, still confirms that Hayden was stupid doc though

- - - Post Merge - - -

It confirms because nobody targeted me or Hayden with a protection besides m3ow. Though m3ow actually could be stupid doc

Heyden could not have been killed by the stupid doc because nobody claimed to protect them. Therefore, they were the mafia kill. M3ow_ protected me, but I still took a hit, but survived, meaning that Heyden had to have targeted me with their protection. This has to mean that either M3ow or heyden (Now Rune) are the stupid doc.

Confirmed Town
Dolby
Runeraider
M3ow_

Possible Stupid Docs
M3ow_
Runeraider

Possible CPRs
Toadsworthy
Tardis
M3ow
Runeraider
Dolby (if M3ow is paranoid)
Sarasa (if Natty is paranoid)

Possible Paranoid Doctors
Everybody except Sarasakat

Possible CPR Doctors
Sarasa(if me or natty are paranoid)
Tardis
Runeraider
Dolby(if M3ow is paranoid)
Toadsworthy
M3ow

Possible Naive
Everyone except for Runeraider and M3ow

Possible Weak Doctors
Everybody

7 hours left to vote. 1 more vote is needed for No lynch to reach majority. You may still unvote.

Last edited:
GDI Daniel, still confirms that Hayden was stupid doc though

- - - Post Merge - - -

It confirms because nobody targeted me or Hayden with a protection besides m3ow. Though m3ow actually could be stupid doc

Dolby... Stupid doc kills people not themselves. CPR kills themselves if their target was not targeted by mafia. Hayden is confirmed CPR.

Unless you were lying about being hit, I cannot possibly be Stupid doc. Lol. nobody else saved you, and if I was stupid doc you'd be dead.

Stupid doc is either Tardis, Toads, (since we do not know about their actions) Natty, or you (since you both saved Sarasa)

Night 2
No one has been lynched. You all have 24 hours to send in your actions.​

well he's not confirmed CPR but it's pretty likely. I could still be CPR

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if Hayden targeted you he'd be alive because you were hit by maf

Dolby... Stupid doc kills people not themselves. CPR kills themselves if their target was not targeted by mafia. Hayden is confirmed CPR.

Unless you were lying about being hit, I cannot possibly be Stupid doc. Lol. nobody else saved you, and if I was stupid doc you'd be dead.

Stupid doc is either Tardis, Toads, (since we do not know about their actions) Natty, or you (since you both saved Sarasa)

The thing is though that Heyden did not reveal who they protected, but implied that they did protect somebody. Since they were not "protected" by anybody else, they had to be the mafia's kill. If the mafia killed Heyden than, which they had to, then how was I saved? You were the only one to say that they protected me, however, if you were a stupid doc and killed me, I would be dead if Hayden hadn't protected, and if you were a normal/weak/para doc that protected me, than Hayden had to be the stupid doc that killed me for me to get the notification. Therefore, Hayden was killed by the mafia, either M3ow or Hayden is the stupid doc and both of them tried to protect me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please tell me if there are any faults in my logic, but they did imply on multiple occasions that they choose to protect

Ohh I see what you mean. ugh if he would have just said who he saved this would be a lot easier.

Tbh I assumed you'd be a likely kill for maf and so I was going under that assumption.

Ok so I'm going to save Rune. Someone pls save me. we should try to coordinate our actions so that we don't all save the same person?

Ohh I see what you mean. ugh if he would have just said who he saved this would be a lot easier.

Tbh I assumed you'd be a likely kill for maf and so I was going under that assumption.

Ok so I'm going to save Rune. Someone pls save me. we should try to coordinate our actions so that we don't all save the same person?
Woah, there's a 50% chance that you're stupid doc. I wouldn't do that

Back