• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Voting Thread for The Binding of Isaac Mafia

Sataric

This Is My Design
Bells
In this thread you will cast your votes on whom to lynch during each day phase. This game uses a Plurality Lynch set-up. What this means is that whomever has the most votes cast onto them by the end of the day phase will be the person lynched. In case of a tie, whomever got the final vote cast onto them first will be the one lynched.

You have to vote each day. Forgetting to vote two times in a row will result in a mod-kill and potentially also banishment from future TBT Mafia games. You may vote for yourself, you may unvote and change your mind, you may vote for No Lynch.

In order to vote, please type: ##VOTE: USERNAME.
In order to unvote, please type ##UNVOTE, usually followed by another ##VOTE: USERNAME on whomever you wish to vote on instead.

When this timer (updated each time you refresh the page) reaches zero, no more votes will be accepted, and whomever has the most votes cast onto them is thereby considered dead and should no longer post in the Mafia thread. Please allow up to 1 hour of "process time" before the night phase then begins.

Last edited:
With around 10 hours remaining until the Day 1 deadline, the votes are counted as:

Votes for Beardo: 1
SarasaKat
BeaverMan2016

Votes for Call me Daniel: 2
Lucanosa
N e s s

Votes for Lucanosa: 2
Trojan
Minties

Votes for Panda1376: 1
Call me Daniel

Votes for Trojan: 2
Soda Fox
Alexi

Votes for N e s s: 2
doughssant
Jacob

Currently the vote is tied. However, since Call me Daniel got his two votes first, he is 'in the lead'.

With around 4 hours and 10 minutes remaining until the Day 1 deadline, the votes are counted as:

Votes for Beardo: 1
SarasaKat
BeaverMan2016

Votes for Call me Daniel: 3
Lucanosa
N e s s
Runeraider

Votes for Lucanosa: 4
Trojan
Minties
Dolby
Soda Fox