• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC Amiibo Photography

tumblr_p8jj03oUBi1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Train Bento

tumblr_p8yb43hkvM1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Fish 'N' Chip​

Dedenne2: Glad you like Chip's photo! :)

As usual I try to follow the events from Pocket Camp so here's a pic with Digby! (I actually did the setup yesterday, so it was nice to see him mention a beehive when I talk to him this morning :D)

tumblr_pa4fc0QNHH1uknca5o1_400.jpg

The Art of Beekeeping​

And here is a photo with the Nook family, in a harmonious/zen-themed house:

tumblr_p9nr8eNGuN1uknca5o1_1280.jpg

The Nooks​

I love the Nook one! I especially like how Tom Nook's Amiibo stand is obstructed by the table. I think it makes the picture look more believable.

Last edited:
These are so cute!

One day I really want to buy some AC figurines :v

@MapleSilver: Thanks! :) I would have love if those amiibo bases were removable.

@Dream: Thank you! ^^

I've been (re)playing Happy Home Designer recently so I made a couple of photos based on the school remodelling.

tumblr_pafm1iPm2o1uknca5o1_1280.jpg

New Facility: School

tumblr_pajiwgm5Ae1uknca5o1_1280.jpg

Science Class​

And here is one Pocket Camp inspired pic:

tumblr_pbgfgkbkrj1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Bloomin' Booty​

These are SO cute. I absolutely adore figurine photography and miniature things so this is a real treat to look through. I look forward to seeing more! The play sets are so sweet. <3

Rement AND Animal Crossing! I'm in heaven! Are your school and old Japanese house backdrops from the 1/12 scale rement skeletons or from Good Smile Company? I know I've seen them somewhere! Anyway, I LOVE your pics <3 Looking forward to more :D

Elvengale: Thank you very much for stopping by! :)

Reineke: Oh, nice to see a fellow Re-ment fan here! ^__^ Thank you! :) The backdrops are from Good Smile Company.

New photo, inspired from the Mush Tent amenity in Pocket Camp:

tumblr_pbs290T9m41uknca5o1_1280.jpg

Mush Cabin​

I'm a bit behind updating this thread, but here are the latest photos:

tumblr_pbtwbqCvXw1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Cool as a Cucumber

tumblr_pclhmeMtlT1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Late Night Snack

tumblr_pcwg9j9enE1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Summer Festival​

These are so cute!! QuQ omgggggg .o. For the backgrounds, are they like actual rooms? Or is it like wallpaper backdrop with a little mat for the floor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the zen themed house*

Thank you Loubelle! The zen-themed house is a diorama room/playset :)

Idk how I'm just now discovering this thread, these pics are really nicely done! ^o^

xSuperMario64x & valid: Thank you both! :)

Here is a couple more photos, I ended up buying the one AC amiibo I didn't have, Isabelle summer version.
Her other amiibo has a much cuter pose imo, but it was a little weird to have her in her winter outfit for summer themed photos ^^;;; Also trying to feature some other amiibo I haven't used yet~

tumblr_pdbf2jXQpV1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Yo-yo Tsuri

tumblr_pdolkdfAzc1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Lotus Dream​

Last edited:
So I'm guessing you display your toy things on shelves and you like to look at them.
Btw nice acnl toys

Thanks ZeldaNumber1! :)

Here are two recent PC events related photos:

tumblr_pdxu1yBeZB1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Summertime Bug Catching

tumblr_pe90szN15D1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Folktale Forest Tree​

Oh, I didn't see Lotus Dream until now. I found it particularly nice. It sort of reminds me of the lake from Gamecube.

MapleSilver: Glad you like Lotus Dream! :) I haven't played the GC version but it's nice to know it reminded you of the lake there.

New pics ? This is not amiibo but since I already made a photo with Brewster's card, I figured I'd do something different for the latest gardening event in PC:
tumblr_perhw58Ic41uknca5o1_400.jpg

Sweet Harvest Coffee​

and here is one for Lottie (her birthday is September 12th):
tumblr_pewzvxE7I71uknca5o1_400.jpg

Happy Birthday Lottie!​

Back