• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 100% Original Stitches

Status
Not open for further replies.

umeplum

professional plum
Bells
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (34) +
Hey all! Recently Stitches moved into my cycling town, and I've decided to put him up for sale if anyone wants to make an offer. :)
I can TT to get him in boxes so he'll be ready for pickup at any time today!
(In game bells would be awesome)

Stitches.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gosh, this community is so sweet! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
The only reason I needed the millions was to help my little sister pay off her home debts to Nook. I can lower the price to 6 mil!!

I offered Stitches for another villager yesterday, and I saw how hard she was trying to find her, so I don't mind, haha. I added your FC!

I offered Stitches for another villager yesterday, and I saw how hard she was trying to find her, so I don't mind, haha. I added your FC!

I feel almost evil taking your guys' bells now! I'm so horrible! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。
I've added you though! Opening gates! Is 3 million okay since you and kelsa both offered to pitch in?

That's more than okay! Do i drop them once I get there, or retail?

aw, that's nice, dope! i've just seen you looking for Stitches all day and i have way too many bells, might as well use them. don't feel bad, ume! you deserve bells, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll add your fc and you lemme know how much to bring.

aw, that's nice, dope! i've just seen you looking for Stitches all day and i have way too many bells, might as well use them. don't feel bad, ume! you deserve bells, too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'll add your fc and you lemme know how much to bring.

Hi Kelsa! Dope paid about 5 millions bells for Stitches! The remaining cost is just 1 million! Thank you so much, you guys are the sweetest people ever! ♥ ♥

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woah, selling Stitches is getting more popular! Is his reputation going down?

A lot of people love Stitches! The only reason I don't keep a majority of my villagers is because I have a pastel themed town. Although, I have been seeing a lot of selling boards for him lately so who knows? >w<

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you all so much!! Stitches has been paid for and is ready for Kelly to pick him up!
This has to be the sweetest bell tree experience yet!! (❁?▽`❁) You guys are the beeest!

Last edited:
THIS IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I drove home like a maniac, I'M GONNA GO GET STITCHESSSSSS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back