• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia BOLROLTMFHA Mafia

xX.Big.Bang.Xx

Bells
Intro:
once upon a time, Queen Regent Tohid, keeper of the golden gate, has been kidnapped by the gang of thieves, the BOLROLTMFHAS. The end.
how does it work?????????
ther will b the kidnapper roll. As kidnaper u can kidnap 1 town people a day n they wil b taken hostage. I wil announce wen someone is kidnap but the kidnaper wil stay anonimous. 2 save da person from being kidnap, evry nite u wil hav the choice 2 ether vote 2 save the person, or lynch someone! majority vote by end of nite wil determine if some1 is save or lynch. if yor kidnap u cannot vote but u can post in da mafia. If da hostage is not save within 2 night they will b rip. kidnapper can stage kidnapping n kidnap them self, just pm me if ur kidnaper, Ok?

Mafia is a game of the uninformed majority versus the informed minority. To elaborate, the game is typically divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town players on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Town than Mafia. The objective of the game is for Town to eliminate by killing or lynching all the Mafia before it is too late. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day revolves around voting for a player to be lynched. Night is reserved for the Mafia to make their kills and certain players to use their special abilities.

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically.

Rols wil b given out 2 u.

Playerlist:
01. Trojan
02. Lucanosa

Set-up Information

This game is a closed set-up, no-PM game.

Game Setup Rules:

PMs:
PMs and other out-of-thread communication are NOT allowed UNLESS you are explicitly told otherwise. Any players doing so will be modkilled without warning.

Activity:
You must contribute one substantial post at least once every full day/night cycle. This means that if you only make one post, it needs to be more substantial than simply saying "I agree" or "RIP". If you post multiple times, this rule may may be less strict. There may be exceptions to this if day/night phases progress rapidly at any stage in the game.

Time Cycle and Phases:
The game will generally follow a 24 hour day and a 24 hour night cycle. If I am not online and available to post when a phase is set to end, the game will be paused until I can post. No actions will be accepted during this period. The final deadline will always be 11PM AEST (6AM PST).​

Last edited:
image.jpeg

man I really was an edgy teenager [edited]

Last edited:
Back