• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

Lol finally he's gone. That guy was screaming Mafia at me the whole game

...No? You've been after Kit, Panda and Tom the entire game. I just read your 1st 3 pages of posts, you never mentioned a Daniel scum! or lynch in any of them.

Wow GJ Daniel. You fooled me and I even put you on my leaning town list :(

Lol finally he's gone. That guy was screaming Mafia at me the whole game

Not sure about the daniel one, hes been playing fine the whole game

O rly

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbh Trojan I wasn't even sus of you til you just said that

- - - Post Merge - - -

I find this very interesting. Sataric did jokingly refer to CMD as scum before, which makes me wonder if it was still in the back of his head during this lynch. And Ender's reaction to Sataric saying his idea of a scum team is particularly interesting, giving that 2 of the 3 people (Ender and CMD) have been shown to be scum. If we have a vigilante left, I would strongly consider shooting aVidear, especially given another Daniel post.

Avidear should be mod killed. & replaced imo... no posts in over 24 hours. Minties how long does it take for someone to be mod killed?

I think Trojan would be a better shot if there's still a vig out there.

Wow, good job Sataric.... 2 down...2 ? more to go ?

sorry I've been mia, big Super Bowl party yesterday and nursing a hangover today.

Don't forget to send your will guys, it'd be useful to see more of your thoughts if mafia tried to silence you off :(

wait, whens night end ?

4pm pst tomorrow according to the night post.

Router's getting fixed tomorrow, on a time budget right now, so I'll see if I can get some reads(man you guys post a lot). But hey, two scum down!

4pm pst tomorrow according to the night post.

Router's getting fixed tomorrow, on a time budget right now, so I'll see if I can get some reads(man you guys post a lot). But hey, two scum down!

ugh y did u post i was gonna relace u if you didn't post tonight ;(
maybe aVidear if he doesnt tonight

ugh y did u post i was gonna relace u if you didn't post tonight ;(
maybe aVidear if he doesnt tonight

Haydenn, Minties has already said that she doesn't want people not playing not to post. Please don't post if your not in the game.

Sorry I've been working on the wiki and doing some searches for posts, I do have a post I'm working on.

Fun fact. Weeny.boodlez was replaced by Lucanosa. Weeny.boodlez's user ID is 98671 and Luca's is 68971. Just switch the 6 and the 9 and you can have each other's. Weird.

Sorry I've been working on the wiki and doing some searches for posts, I do have a post I'm working on.

Fun fact. Weeny.boodlez was replaced by Lucanosa. Weeny.boodlez's user ID is 98671 and Luca's is 68971. Just switch the 6 and the 9 and you can have each other's. Weird.

You're really scaring me right now....

Please tell me that's the only thing I have in common with Big Bang's alt

Has lucanosa been weeny all this time????

#Weenyisluca

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also sorry for shtposting so much i'm making a lengthy post right now. Glucose is a bit low so might take longer

What I got out of that Lynch is that Daniel is a very, very bad player and gave us heaps to work with w/r/t Sataric. Had some shocking news just now so I won't post much tonight. (I'm going to dump most of it in my will anyway.)

What I got out of that Lynch is that Daniel is a very, very bad player and gave us heaps to work with w/r/t Sataric. Had some shocking news just now so I won't post much tonight. (I'm going to dump most of it in my will anyway.)

hi quick thing what is w/r/t

- - - Post Merge - - -

Appreciated. I trust M3ow_ to be town now very strongly. I have a reason for this but will let you guys figure it out on your own, though it is not very subtle.

Looks like you can still do this, right? :)

Back