• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

I will not be made scum by some irritating, privileged, pineapple headed woman. If you want to get in a street fight, bring it on but you'll be surprised by how ugly it gets. Want me lynched? See you guys in my case at 8:00.

Okay stop stealing my line

This post is pocketing.

Basically they're pocketing a town player by calling them town just as an impending lynch hits them. Giving them a two-way street of advantages of if they're lynched or if they're not.

Since Pocketed town tend to view the only person that believed they were town at first a free pass.

are you sure llama is experienced enough to be able to do that?

This post is pocketing.

Basically they're pocketing a town player by calling them town just as an impending lynch hits them. Giving them a two-way street of advantages of if they're lynched or if they're not.

Since Pocketed town tend to view the only person that believed they were town at first a free pass.

Might be the Baileys & wine talking, but can you explain that again without using the word "pocketing" in the explanation itself?

This post is pocketing.

Oh s*** I missed that eariler
Mm.
So to summarize they're basicially making themselves a saftey net to fall back on no matter what happens?
I think it seems like more of a rookie mistake then anything but I'd like to hear from them before I decide.

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^

Might be the Baileys & wine talking, but can you explain that again without using the word "pocketing" in the explanation itself?

Pocketing =

An act where a mafia will call a highly suspected player as town, especially if they discredit the attack on them.

This serves two purposes,

1. If the player is lynched then flips town, the mafia is then able to use that as evidence for why people should listen to them, or

2. If the player then survives the lynch, they tend to view the person who first called them town when they were majorly suspected as town without properly viewing them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Newbie mafia tend to do it more than experienced.

Pocketing =

An act where a mafia will call a highly suspected player as town, especially if they discredit the attack on them.

This serves two purposes,

1. If the player is lynched then flips town, the mafia is then able to use that as evidence for why people should listen to them, or

2. If the player then survives the lynch, they tend to view the person who first called them town when they were majorly suspected as town without properly viewing them.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Newbie mafia tend to do it more than experienced.

Ah, thank you!

I don't think N e s s is scum at all actually. You are all pretty bad players (Kit, Panda, Trojan) and I'm quite certain that this is the same as what happened in that game where beary and Blu Rose and a bunch of people were posting nothing for days on end pointing fingers for no reason.

I don't think N e s s is scum at all actually. You are all pretty bad players (Kit, Panda, Trojan) and I'm quite certain that this is the same as what happened in that game where beary and Blu Rose and a bunch of people were posting nothing for days on end pointing fingers for no reason.

but oath said it as well.

*flips off* IM THE REAL MVP

*flips off* IM THE REAL MVP

i wasn't asking anyone to have the same opinion as i do or to change what they were thinking i was just explain myself cause he always says i just attack him for no reason.

im not asking anyone to agree with my opinion or change their minds i was just explain my suspicions cause he always say i just point the finger him and attack him for no reason. thats all.

im not asking anyone to agree with my opinion or change their minds i was just explain my suspicions cause he always say i just point the finger him and attack him for no reason. thats all.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what the heck im tried to post twice now and its not coming up

- - - Post Merge - - -

can't see my post !!!!!

i dont understand why the two ppl who are making excuses for not contributing are still in this thread updating us on how they are spending their evening

Back