• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Game of Thrones - A Crown for a King - GAME OVER

1) Ayaya is bad at reads. Endless would be happy for a bandwagon lynch on her regardless of the fact she's really done nothing scummy.
2)He calls me out for being sus of the king. Tom had only 1 post at that point. Was I supposed to just accept him as town?
3)THE ENTIRE CASE ON M3OW. M3OW PLAYED A THRID OF A GAME.
His post just reeks of "Hmm who's gonna be today's easy lynch"

Ehhhhhhhhhh...Well, atleast you're finally sharing some opinions worth talking about.

I'll let someone else elaborate on this more.

Maf chat-
Someone who's on invs-hey endless check the thread someone is accusing u of being maf
Endless-k

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see u down ther endless
How convinet of you to just decide to pop in right when ur name comes up
Hmm

*Sees Endless browsing thread*

ou29w.jpg

Maf chat-
Someone who's on invs-hey endless check the thread someone is accusing u of being maf
Endless-k

- - - Post Merge - - -

I see u down ther endless
How convinet of you to just decide to pop in right when ur name comes up
Hmm
I wasn't going to entertain you with a reply, but if you're going to be obstinate sure.

All of the logic presented in my posts is sound, and if you have any qualms with an individual piece feel free to bring it up, but nothing will come of it.

As for why it shows me as a recent viewer, which it should've for the last 2 or 3 hours, is because I'm writing a rebuttal to Ender (who is most likely mafia) and got dragged into watching HSM with some friends.

On that note, if I was going for an easy lynch on Ayaya, I would've mentioned them in more than 1 post. And as for m30w? They're still probably mafia, but I haven't pursued it since the lynch because I wanted to ISO them again and make sure about my read because if I was llama, then I'd feel like **** if I was lynched like that, was right, and my townread got lynched anyway. (I haven't had time to ISO them again yet.)

Ender, you're going to need a really good reason for misrepresenting me saying ashtot was town for what he said as me agreeing with him or you're dead as heck tomorrow.

Endless last time you mentioned any suspicion of Ender was this post, were you going to follow up on this? Can you provide reasoning as to why he is "most likely to be scum"?

I wasn't going to entertain you with a reply, but if you're going to be obstinate sure.

All of the logic presented in my posts is sound, and if you have any qualms with an individual piece feel free to bring it up, but nothing will come of it.

As for why it shows me as a recent viewer, which it should've for the last 2 or 3 hours, is because I'm writing a rebuttal to Ender (who is most likely mafia) and got dragged into watching HSM with some friends.

On that note, if I was going for an easy lynch on Ayaya, I would've mentioned them in more than 1 post. And as for m30w? They're still probably mafia, but I haven't pursued it since the lynch because I wanted to ISO them again and make sure about my read because if I was llama, then I'd feel like **** if I was lynched like that, was right, and my townread got lynched anyway. (I haven't had time to ISO them again yet.)

Quick summary of why you think ender is mafia?
All I remember about ender is that I hate his vague as frick stuff but apparently that's normal so
Tbh I haven't changed my views on you & probably won't until that m3ow ISO surfaces, but atleast you weren't super defensive/rude in your reply.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's like 11 pm here so ima goin to bed night

He thinks I'm scum because I liked Ashtot's post. Meaning I thought it made Ashtot Town.

You know. Like Endless thought it made Ashtot Town.

How can I set up a search to search the posts of a user in another thread similar to how you have them set up in the first post?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: How can I set up a search to search the posts of a user in another thread similar to how you have them set up in the first post?

Alright, i'm getting confused by the Ender/Endless feud here, so i'd prefer that Endless explains his suspicion of Ender.

Also, to all of you who don't know Ender and Endless all only have 1 game to use as scum meta. Heres the QT's to these.

Endless
Ender

Time to start pointing fingers.

Tom, Jon Snow is one of the most popular characters in Game of Thrones and you admitted yourself that you googled his name. Surely you would have been able to figure out that he was indeed in the game. You doubted he'd be a townie which is fair enough, but with no counter claims I still question why you were so eager to pull that kill switch. Furthermore, you got additional role-claims from town to come forward. (Ness/Sam being townie is probably more or less confirmed now, in my opinion - Jon and Sam are best friends and so if one's a Townie the other should be as well, and Ness claimed first.) That being said, Tom is now the player I suspect the most.

I want to quickly go over some Game of Thrones lore since this could be helpful to all players involved in this game. If Jon Snow and Samwell Tarly are both townies, then it's likely that the White Walkers are not in the game, or at least that they are not the main evil threat.

We also likely have an EVIL third party in the form of Petyr Baelish. In truth, very few people in the Game of Thrones world is "good" so the possibility for evil third party people is higher. This is something worth keeping in mind and being afraid of.
I am aware that Jon Snow is one of the more popular characters in the Game of Thrones. I can go anywhere on the internet and recognize when people are talking GoT and Jon Snow because of that. I figured he'd be in the game, however I wasn't expecting the one character I believe everyone to be familiar with to be nothing more than vanilla town. I took a gamble on lynching LlamaSnow because there was only 30 minutes left until day ends. I cannot wait for someone to get on and counter claim and with one banned player in the game, the possiblity that we wouldn't find out until their modkill/replacement wasn't something I wanted to chance. I applied pressure on Ness because I wanted to determine whether or not I was dealing with the emotional town Ness or the mafia actor Ness. While you could argue what I did was scummy and that Panda's prodding would have been enough, I wanted to confirm for myself. If the "Vet Scum Dream Team" theory is alive and well then I wanted to apply as much pressure to the newblood to see if there's a weak link in that "Dream Team".

With the possiblity of a third party role, would you like to speculate what type of role you think they possess then?

Kinda curious for more of Tom's thoughts on the lynch now that llama has flipped town. I'm just going to bring up something that happened earlier this game:
Honestly, while I semi-regret the lynch I don't really. As I explained earlier in this post I felt Jon Snow would be more of a blue role and in a game where townies are generally more valuable than blues, a blue role shouldn't be that hesitant to reveal their true role. Half expected Snow to be the Hero role, but I was wrong. That said if I had a second chance at that particular lynch, I should have gone Trojan or m3ow.

Reads will come later, I need to take a pill concoction and hopefully not pass out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

How can I set up a search to search the posts of a user in another thread similar to how you have them set up in the first post?

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: How can I set up a search to search the posts of a user in another thread similar to how you have them set up in the first post?

Click the post count numbers when viewing the board. A popup show appear listing usernames and the number of posts in the thread.

I am aware that Jon Snow is one of the more popular characters in the Game of Thrones. I can go anywhere on the internet and recognize when people are talking GoT and Jon Snow because of that. I figured he'd be in the game, however I wasn't expecting the one character I believe everyone to be familiar with to be nothing more than vanilla town. I took a gamble on lynching LlamaSnow because there was only 30 minutes left until day ends. I cannot wait for someone to get on and counter claim and with one banned player in the game, the possiblity that we wouldn't find out until their modkill/replacement wasn't something I wanted to chance. I applied pressure on Ness because I wanted to determine whether or not I was dealing with the emotional town Ness or the mafia actor Ness. While you could argue what I did was scummy and that Panda's prodding would have been enough, I wanted to confirm for myself. If the "Vet Scum Dream Team" theory is alive and well then I wanted to apply as much pressure to the newblood to see if there's a weak link in that "Dream Team".

With the possiblity of a third party role, would you like to speculate what type of role you think they possess then?

Honestly, while I semi-regret the lynch I don't really. As I explained earlier in this post I felt Jon Snow would be more of a blue role and in a game where townies are generally more valuable than blues, a blue role shouldn't be that hesitant to reveal their true role. Half expected Snow to be the Hero role, but I was wrong. That said if I had a second chance at that particular lynch, I should have gone Trojan or m3ow.

Reads will come later, I need to take a pill concoction and hopefully not pass out.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Click the post count numbers when viewing the board. A popup show appear listing usernames and the number of posts in the thread.

Lol I agree with you that i'm emotional town, but i'm not an actor as mafia.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also you seem to have explained yourself adequately Tom.

Probably scum?

Like, this is way too weird a reason to scumread me. Over the whole "Like the post" thing.

I guess it might be a response to people pointing out that Endless hasn't had a strong stance that other people haven't already come up with, so he's trying. But normally scum!Endless is way too composed to do that?

Also Ness:
Why do you have him as being against the Llamas lynch when he stated it was "Far and away the best lynch", which basically means "I am commander shepard and this is my favourite lynch in this mafia thread"

Probably scum?

Like, this is way too weird a reason to scumread me. Over the whole "Like the post" thing.

I guess it might be a response to people pointing out that Endless hasn't had a strong stance that other people haven't already come up with, so he's trying. But normally scum!Endless is way too composed to do that?

Also Ness:
Why do you have him as being against the Llamas lynch when he stated it was "Far and away the best lynch", which basically means "I am commander shepard and this is my favourite lynch in this mafia thread"

Eh...i'm interpreting it as him saying that it isn't it the best lynch. It being "Far and away" means "not the best". I'm reading through some of his meta right now and i'm not really finding anything.

Far and Away = best.

Unless Endless has changed how he phrases things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't try to meta Endless.

I can barely meta endless and I've played a LOT of games with the guy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I mean, trying to meta endless is as bad as meta-ing me. Nearly. Trying to meta me is laughable in general.

Thanks Tom.

Side note:
N e s s Posts 162
Kit Posts 118
Call me Daniel Posts 99
Panda1376 Posts 95
Trojan Posts 91

Why is the usertable of "highest post count" almost synonymous with "least content per post count"? The users mentioned above should try to avoid posting irrelevant non-contributory 1 liners and condense their posts in general. (It'd be unfair to ignore Ness's large reads post here, post more posts like that and less banter.)

Ender, you're horribly misinterpreting why I have/potentially had you as mafia. I'll explain the whole thing in a post which should come soonish.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Award for most content per post goes to Sataric, with only 19 total posts.

Okay if it's not about the whole Ashtot post, I really am curious.

Fire.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also depending on upcoming post I may rescind my Scum!Endless read.

That was mostly because I had the impression he was scumreading me over the whole "I like Ashtot's Post" quote.

H0XIjrO.png

No flavour again, not at home. Sorry friends.

Enderwiggin - The Mountain (Mafia Goon) has died.

Role PM:
Minties said:
8KiQuJA.png
Gregor Clegane ? The Mountain (Mafia Goon)
You are the strong and sadistic lackey of the Lannisters. You kill readily and will target anyone that they direct you to kill. You only have your voice as a power. You can send in KP. You may become king.

Your team:

REMOVED

Your QuickTopic: REMOVED
Your win condition is: Equal or outnumber the town OR eliminate all roles that can become kingmaker.

Kit - Arya Stark (Watcher) has died.

Role PM:
Minties said:
xGaa1Ve.png
Arya Stark (Watcher)
You are the small and quick-witted daughter of Catelyn and Ned Stark. You use your ?dancing? and cat chasing experience to sneak into the smallest of spaces. You can observe the interactions of others, but are unable to do anything about it due to your small size. You may PM the host once each night with the name of a player you would like to watch. You may watch yourself. You may not watch the same player twice in a row. You may become king.
Your win condition is: Eliminate all of the mafia trying to steal the throne for themselves.

Last will:
Kit said:
So this game I wanted to try playing like **** but still kinda not. Get it? No? Right okay.
I should have pushed harder against the llama lynch D1. The GoT lore thing kinda made me go with it but I really didn't like it :p.
So.. I'm dead now. Maybe my alignment suprises you, no?
Endless is mafia. I'm so sure of it. I don't really have the words to say WHY but hopefully one of you will.
Be wary of the following,
Blu Rose
Tina
Trojan
Oath2Order
Anyone who's barely posting/inactive

Watch Log-
N1-Tom-

Ashtot - Bran Stark (Detective) has died.

Role PM:
Minties said:
iSAlIdT.png
Bran Stark (Detective)
You are a gifted Stark child. You were paralysed and now require a person named Hodor to carry you around everywhere. Despite the physical hardships, you remain quite sharp mentally. You are a warg and possess the sight. You may use your sight once each night to determine the alignment of a player. The alignment of the player will become clear to you. You may become king.
Your win condition is: Eliminate all of the mafia trying to steal the throne for themselves.

Players remaining: 19 / 23

Mafia remaining: ?? / ??

3rd Party Remaining: ?? / ??

Mafia KP = ? (# of mafia/2, rounded up)

You have 48 hours to decide who to lynch. Kingmaker PM your choice for king. Day one ends ~4PM AEST time (9:00PM PST). Good luck.

Back