• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia Super Smash Bros: Mafia! Game over! Mafia wins!

BUT IMA MAGIC FOXIE NUUUU

Like 1 and a half hours until the game starts
Y'know I've recently picked up harvest moon
That game is great :D
I'm honking of getting that game.
I brought Pokemon alpha sapphire and SSB today and harvest moon looks good but I wasn't too sure

BUT IMA MAGIC FOXIE NUUUU

Like 1 and a half hours until the game starts
Y'know I've recently picked up harvest moon
That game is great

This game is going to be...interesting to say the least....

Day 1​

*please listen to the music while reading the Day 1 story*

The center of Smash bros was buzzing away, busy as ever with the new "For Fun" and "For Glory" Matches. Everybody was cheering for our current fighters, Mario and Kirby. When suddenly, a giant, white ball of flame comes crashing down from the sky. The Observers all fled the arena, to see what this white ball of flame was.

Much to the town's dissmisal, Master hand was found lying dead in the middle of town...A note was found next to Master hand's coarpse...

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DEFY THE SUBSPACE EMISSARY.

The town was sorrowful this morning. A horrible force has done this, not to meantion, panic has also swept in. With the news of The Subspace emissary returning after 8 years of peace, the world of smash is in peril once again.

A group of 18 have been gathered, to try and relieve the world of the threat once more. Although...some are acting different then the others.

latest

Master hand, had died in vain due to the Subspace emissary's wrath.

Day one ends in 48 hours on December 29th, 9:00 PM CST. Someone is required to be lynched.

So heres day one! I'd like to finish off with some reminders-

-Outside of thread communication is not allowed unless stated otherwise
-If innactive for an entire Day/Night cycle, you will be modkilled.
-Lynching is required
-WOTC is in effect.

Is it possible for your stomach to digest itself

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well that was the weridest thing I could have possibly said D1
Don't quote any of that I didn't see ness's post
I can see it now
"Kit here.. Asks an odd, off topic question about how stomach acid works when she could have just looked it up for herself. She is scum for that reason alone."

Okay so bear with me, but I think Oath2order might be mafia. I know I know, it seems like a stretch but I feel it deep within my bones that Oath2order will turnip to be scum mmkay. So we should lynch him.

Or lynch Call me Daniel.

Okay so bear with me, but I think Oath2order might be mafia. I know I know, it seems like a stretch but I feel it deep within my bones that Oath2order will turnip to be scum mmkay. So we should lynch him.

Or lynch Call me Daniel.

Any reason? Seems a bit random lol

Or lynch Call me Daniel.

turnip

turnip

- - - Post Merge - - -

TURNIP FOR WHAT

Back