• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

adopt question

piichinu

live laugh love :)
Bells
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Rose
Coco
Ruby
Heart Glow Wand
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Toy Hammer
Yoshi Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (52) +
what themes are popular rn? or what do you guys like

i need to save up some paypal funds for a new 3DS before the 14th/15th so i figure i'd start here

i think they wont be expensive though, maybe like $5 each

btw this is how i draw http://prntscr.com/99941e

Last edited:
A food theme is quite popular right now, I think :)

I've been seeing food, animal, and nature-themed adopts as of late.

I like your art so I think it'll be easy to sell.
People like dark themes as well as pastel themes. Food is pretty popular.

well the way i used to do them was offer a custom slot, then someone tells me what they like and i design the character for them. thats basically it

it can be a specific or super general description

well the way i used to do them was offer a custom slot, then someone tells me what they like and i design the character for them. thats basically it

People don't really do that anymore :)

I would just say draw something creative! Something will definitely buy it!

I'm not reeally into adopts, but I'd totally buy this >.<

I would suggest some winter/holiday adopts since it's getting close to Christmas/other holidays.

I want to buy a adopt that I will personally use.
Having specific themes like Christmas stuff wouldn't personally interest me unless they're wearing winter clothes then yes cause I can have them wear other clothing but having things like snow hair, FROZEN theme then no.

I suggest keep customs cause I'll definitely use that.
Boys are in, always had.
No nekos
Cute things
Stylish things

Last edited:
yeah im not into actual holiday themes (halloween/christmas), im more inclined to make like an ice fawn adopt or things like that. basically things you'd see in the winter esp since i dont wanna make everything red and green

yeah im not into actual holiday themes (halloween/christmas), im more inclined to make like an ice fawn adopt or things like that. basically things you'd see in the winter esp since i dont wanna make everything red and green

I suppose it'd be a cool one off but I'd much prefer a general winter theme like gamzee said.

Back