• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Garda Cycling [CLOSED]

otomatoe

need to snack 24/7
Bells
Leif
Spring Shamrock
Feedback
100% (122) +
Hello everyone! Sadly I decided to closed my cycling town because as new years come, I got more work to do and I'm afraid I can't cycle regularly. However, for whoever that have reserved a villager in this thread will still be noticed when the villagers are moving. Next up, I decided to make a single thread for every villager I need to sell/ giving away so that it'll be easier to monitored :)

Thanks and see ya! :D

Welcome to Garda Cycling Town!

I made a cycling town while ago since I got another ACNL copy. At first I only cycle to find the villagers I want/need but I ended up with lots of villagers that I don't want and instead of auto-voiding them, I decided to make a thread about my cycling town, who knows there's your dreamy in my town, right?!

I'm sorry but I don't think I can accept lurkers at the moment. But feel free to reserve the villagers I have in my town.

Reserving rules:
1. Reserving is for 1 person per villager only (goes to the 1st person who reserve)
2. I'll contact the reservee right away when the villagers pinged to move
3. If the reservee does not respond in 24 hours, the villagers will be opened to public for adoption
4. I'm aware of time differences between users so I can hold the villagers for acceptable reasons (school, work, etc)
5. All of the villagers are in the original form, unless stated
6. Only send the tbt once I VM/PM you that the villagers is ready​

Town Name: Garda
FC: 2767-0790-7496​

Prices are as follows:
Tier 1: 20 tbt
Tier 2: 10 tbt
Tier 3: 5 tbt
Tier 4 -5: Free!

List of villagers based on the tier can be found here

Current Villagers:
Pierce - reserved for Brobasaur
Marina & Shep - reserved for my main town ;P
Wart Jr.
Bill
Paula
Carmen

In boxes:
-

NOTE:

I put low prices for the villagers simply because I'm hoping everyone here can get their dreamies whether they got lots of tbt or not. So I'd appreciate if you take the villagers only if they are your dreamies

Last edited:
Simon the Lazy monkey is ready for the new home! Original except for his shirt :/

Price: Free
Voiding if no one interested

Last edited:
Original Beardo the Smug bear is in boxes. Ready for a new home!

Voiding in 1 hr. if no one interested

Last edited:
Cherry & Clyde just moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Original Bettina the Normal mouse is in boxes. Ready for a new home!

Phil the Smug ostrich is in boxes. Ready for a new home!

Voiding if no one interested

Cesar just moved in.

Skye just pinged to move. Holding her for immyshine20.

Last edited:
Back