• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♡ What's your mayor like? ♡

2DmcyI5.png

pastel aesthetic mayor

adorable!

i want my mayor to look somewhat like me. I don't wear glasses, but my mayor will have thick glasses. For the hat, I think I might have a beret. His shirt can be a light brown or green sweater. ┐(‘~`;)┌

he's got orange hair and brown/yellow clothes because i think it looks good. he has brown eyes because it matches his outfit and the only colours that don't look creepy af with those eyes are brown and black. his name is link because idk
he has a female face and everyone think he's a girl but that's only because i hated all the other faces and wanted the same face as i had in city folk.... so he had to be a "girl"...... i mean he's kind of me so i don't really have a backstory or whatever so ye that's it ;;

it annoys me that i get called a girl by my villagers though, so in my second town i made the mayor a boy with those purple bags under the eyes. he's called oliver (my real name) and yyye so i guess he's more like me?? idk. he's got pretty messy hair and i think he's currently wearing a shirtdress with no shoes or socks...

- - - Post Merge - - -

o.jpg
ooo.jpg
the one with glasses is oliver and the other one is link

Last edited:
My Mayor has had many looks, but my favourite one is inspired by the moon & stars. She likes fae & magical things, but is also down to earth at the same time.
She is quite innocent & sweet. She's a strong, patient Mayor & is even nice to Colton who is constantly sassy & rude to her! :p She wears lucky clovers & the moon hair piece.
She rarely uses natural colours on her hair that is usually snow white or green. She is basically what I'd like to be if I rarely got angry or sad.
She's an idealistic character. Hopefully someone that you'd want to lead a town.

I created a Mayor that was mostly selfless, most of the PWP were built for the villagers that wanted them & a bench near Keaton's home as he seemed lonely--so hopefully that would attract more people to sit near his home.

The only PWP created mostly for my Mayor was the Zen garden near her house. Even then I wondered if that would be a "selfish" way to use the Mayor's powers. (creating elaborate things for your own house instead of the town) but then I thought it was coming from her hard work & money as the villagers barely donate... so it was O.K. :)

As a contrast to my Mayor my secondary character Ziggy is everything I would be if i were male & didn't care. He's creative, flamboyant, weird, somewhat crazy & cross-dresses often. He doesn't worry about such things, although he is still a nice person.
My mayor is much more responsible!

Ziggy HNI_0071.JPGHNI_0056.JPG

Mayor Mitsuko HNI_0070.JPG

Last edited:
Back