Series 2 card and album delay? {UK}

It's weird for GAME to not acknowledge the existence of Series 2, because I saw the S2 album in their Blackburn branch today - with an ?8.99 price tag. I didn't get it though mostly because I want something more compact to store my cards.

Received cards from Nintendo Store today that I had ordered on Friday evening.

Cancelled my GAME album order and re-ordered from Nintendo Store last night, and it was dispatched this morning!

I posted this about 24hrs ago. Received my card album this afternoon:

ABeCbhR.jpg

Sorry I haven't looked at all pages so I'm not sure if this was brought up.

According to Games mobile site the release date for them will be December 1st (it's listed under the album and cards).
An Argos employee also told me the same date, although they weren't 100% sure on it.

I guess the stores are just receiving them a little late! I ordered some from Nintendo store today anyways.

It's weird for GAME to not acknowledge the existence of Series 2, because I saw the S2 album in their Blackburn branch today - with an ?8.99 price tag. I didn't get it though mostly because I want something more compact to store my cards.

I wish you had a photo of it I could send them haha!

It's weird to me for GAME to be saying it doesn't exist at all, when all they had to say was "were sorry it doesn't seem like we'll have it for its scheduled release". Game is alright in store but online service is horrendous. First the sent me a broken 3ds (if brought it used but it was completely wrecked, and now this, they need to get it together!

I wish you had a photo of it I could send them haha!

It's weird to me for GAME to be saying it doesn't exist at all, when all they had to say was "were sorry it doesn't seem like we'll have it for its scheduled release". Game is alright in store but online service is horrendous. First the sent me a broken 3ds (if brought it used but it was completely wrecked, and now this, they need to get it together!

Don't get me started with GAME. I'd had lots of bad luck with them online. Firstly, the truck with their Splatoon shipment got stolen so they cancelled my order. More recently, they had a glitch and charged me 7 times for Super Mario Maker. I now try to avoid their website if possible. I've bought the Series 2 amiibo album on their website, and there's no sign of them shipping it any time soon.

Don't get me started with GAME. I'd had lots of bad luck with them online. Firstly, the truck with their Splatoon shipment got stolen so they cancelled my order. More recently, they had a glitch and charged me 7 times for Super Mario Maker. I now try to avoid their website if possible. I've bought the Series 2 amiibo album on their website, and there's no sign of them shipping it any time soon.

I understand no company is perfect, but GAME has to many issues. Apparently there was something with fall out as well, but I didn't pre order from them so I'm not entirely sure. They've now claimed it will be released everywhere in the UK the 1st (because it doesn't exist yet remember) but Nintendo is shipping it now and Amazon.de as well. I don't think nintendo has free shipping but the album is listed the same price as games I think!

GAME has actually shipped my series 2 album already (although they still say it has a Dec 1 release date).

I know you guys are all hating on them but for US buyers it's the best price -- better than amazon.de or amazon.uk (who isn't even selling it yet). And of course Nintendo UK won't ship to the US at all. And I've had no trouble with either order.

GAME has actually shipped my series 2 album already (although they still say it has a Dec 1 release date).

I know you guys are all hating on them but for US buyers it's the best price -- better than amazon.de or amazon.uk (who isn't even selling it yet). And of course Nintendo UK won't ship to the US at all. And I've had no trouble with either order.

To be fair, if a company provided you with the wrong information, and still insisted on it despite what every other store has listed, you'd be pretty frustrated too. It's like if you went to buy a copy of HHD and a store told you "it doesn't exist yet sorry you're wrong", you'd be like whatttt it does!. But if they said "oh sorry we don't have it in stock" you'd just wait or go elsewhere.

Though if anyone has noticed {at least on my end} GAME has taken down the lisiting for series 2 album& cards

To be fair, if a company provided you with the wrong information, and still insisted on it despite what every other store has listed, you'd be pretty frustrated too. It's like if you went to buy a copy of HHD and a store told you "it doesn't exist yet sorry you're wrong", you'd be like whatttt it does!. But if they said "oh sorry we don't have it in stock" you'd just wait or go elsewhere.

Though if anyone has noticed {at least on my end} GAME has taken down the lisiting for series 2 album& cards

I totally agree with your frustration! It's just that my experience was different -- although I have no idea if they have different site results or CS for overseas. The album has never left the site for me (it's in stock for immediate shipping right now and it was visible to my friend yesterday); I had no trouble ordering it, I was given a release date and then it was shipped "early".

You may have just gotten the one really bad apple in the CS dept.

I totally agree with your frustration! It's just that my experience was different -- although I have no idea if they have different site results or CS for overseas. The album has never left the site for me (it's in stock for immediate shipping right now and it was visible to my friend yesterday); I had no trouble ordering it, I was given a release date and then it was shipped "early".

You may have just gotten the one really bad apple in the CS dept.

Maybe since your over seas they sent it early so it arrives by the 1st (just realized haha) I think the people in my local store though are really nice and helpful though, but I always have the worst luck with online help ><

Either way I'm glad you were able to get it! I personally really like how the cards look in this album ^-^

Back