• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Reference Art! (Human & Animal)

Pokemanz

dont be such a sour wolf
Bells
Tasty Cake
Famous Mushroom
Bronze Trophy (Third Place)
Rainbow Feather
Pikachu Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Feedback
100% (221) +
up2q0bt.png

I'm in the process of updating some ref sheets (mainly so I don't have to include five extra images when I order something) and I'm looking for nice reference images for my characters! I know I have my OC request thread, but this time I'm looking for specific stuff!

Here's a few rules/whatever:​

--Digital art ONLY for centerpiece images! These will be going on reference sheets as the main reference to follow and need to be able to be transparent!
--Accepting any and all art here! But only the best of the best will make it on the sheet!
--Art style doesn't really matter! I prefer more of a cartoon-y feel but a touch of realism is fine! One thing I ask is no chibis with weird anatomy! I'd like an accurately proportioned ref!
--I'd prefer some kind of light sketch as like a WIP so I can note any changes!
--Let me know your prices beforehand! If you want TBT, hybrids, items, or just want to be a good person and give out a freebie, let me know!
--I'll accept multiple drawings! If you see someone offered to do one character, you can still give them a try too!
--I can accept traditional works, but they won't be added to the ref sheets. I'd still like some cool traditional art though!
--Since these are reference images, I expect them to be full body drawings! Headshots ARE fine though, I can add them to the side!

Now onto the characters to draw!

s9vlsS4.png

I'm ALWAYS seeking Nathan x wolf Alex art, so if you'd like to give it a shot, I'll gladly buy!
Their relationship can perfectly be described by the image above.
Art by Shirohibiki, coloring by Hatori

jmkAT0G.png

My main OC in his new outfit! I've updated him recently and now I'm trying to get art in his new style. Problem is, all the refs on his ref sheet have his old outfit, so I automatically have to include a separate image for his new outfit.

Z2mMcoi.jpg

Nathan is the main character and leader of all the other characters. He can be a bit stubborn, sarcastic, and condescending, but it's all just because he wants to create a peaceful house in which to live. Nobody really listens to him since he's been known to rain on parades, but truth is he's just as crazy as everyone else. He loves to lead, go on adventures, and have tons of fun.

He wears that orange jacket, some kind of undershirt, jeans, and matching orange shoes. The undershirt can be yellow, orange, white, or whatever. It can also have some type of design on it, be it wolf related or something else.

rLTG1PG.png

I'm also looking for a badass ref of Alex in his werewolf form! I'm not talking a regular wolf- I already have a perfect ref of him in that form- I'm talking anthro werewolf. I will accept a seemingly endless supply of these drawings, mainly because I can always use more for reference!

(Click for full size)

He's just your average teenager who can be kinda shy around strangers and is usually awkward in most situations because he's always trying too hard. Other than that he's a fun-loving guy who loves hanging out with his friends. He's not too keen about being a werewolf but he's come to accept it and can even get a bit smug about it sometimes. Any fierce growling is just an act though- wolf Alex is a total teddy bear.

[Gallery of single art]

[Gallery of couple art]

As you can see I really only have couple art (since I honestly can never pass up having the OTP drawn) and need single images!

What I'd like drawn:
  • He could have a variety of expressions - fierce, confused, shy, awkward, angry, concerned, smug... just try to capture the fact that he's not some kind of monster, he's a loveable furball
  • Obviously I'd like him drawn in a position where we can see the tattoo on his right shoulder. I don't have a good ref of this because most people "dodge" the tattoo part
  • I'd like him drawn with his actual body type. He's a big buff/muscular werewolf but most draw him rather lanky. I don't mind it's just slightly inaccurate.
  • He's not overly fluffy but still fluffy
  • I'd prefer if he had some torn clothing on, like ripped shorts, torn pieces of a shirt, or his hoodie looking more like a vest. He can be pretty forgetful so I like to imagine he often forgets to take his clothes off (then gets yelled at about it later xD)

I have lots of TBT to spend but try to keep prices fair!
Also please do not get offended if I turn you down! I'm not usually picky but in this case I'm gonna be very picky because I'm gonna be showing these refs to all kinds of people lol

That's everything! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

None yet! :(

Last edited:
Good luck man! I really wanna get into this type of stuff. But worried I shall never come out D:. I am doing a photo GSCE where I have to edit a bunch of photos and make them amazing.

Back