• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

Ho boy. I chose a good time to take my rest-cycle. These programs be going crazy. That being said I have a D&D session in 2 minutes and when I'm done the day will be almost over. So this is going to be fun.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The above basically means I'm going to try to get some analysis in around playing D&D.

I just picked someone random to lynch, sorry not sorry.

I can't play that's probably why :p.
Why do I have to be a newb.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only signed up cause I loved the book and film now I'm confused
So the game is, from what I found on the 'other' mafia games. Is to kill the mafia or whatcha called. Right?

My sirens just went off the handle at that last post. Last time I checked random votes aren't placed on the only wagon.

Actually, your last couple of posts before that also didn't really make sense, but I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt since you were a noob.

Oh well, Slammint, bye I guess.

- - - Post Merge - - -

EBWOP: Yeah, that's the goal.

My sirens just went off the handle at that last post. Last time I checked random votes aren't placed on the only wagon.

Actually, your last couple of posts before that also didn't really make sense, but I was willing to give the benefit of the doubt since you were a noob.

Oh well, Slammint, bye I guess.

What I'm STILL CONFUSED. Nothing makes sense. Bai too! What's wrong with randomness, that's how I got here today. Guess that's just the Stupid part. Lawls.

Ohh cool. Let's get that then

Last edited:
Heads up, editing isn't allowed, even though you likely did it for grammar reasons.

Heads up, editing isn't allowed, even though you likely did it for grammar reasons.

No I just edited that

Oh cool lets get them. But thanks! So I need to work out who is the mafia... Got it. I shall come back here after detective work!

Irritation right now is that slammints second half of his post that ninjad my post actually doesn't look half bad. I'm running out of lynch candidates here.

Slammint, I know there isn't a lot to go off of, but if you had to pinpoint one person as scum, who would it be? Rather than being 100% random in your vote, try for your best educated guess.

*sighs* Today was awfully inactive... Wish there was more to go off of.

Slammint, I know there isn't a lot to go off of, but if you had to pinpoint one person as scum, who would it be? Rather than being 100% random in your vote, try for your best educated guess.

*sighs* Today was awfully inactive... Wish there was more to go off of.

Well I tried to think a bit. And I'm not sure, I might change it later but I voted for the quite good members, cause there probably trying to hide cause they are evil. Your my team mates! You should help me xD. I think at least.. Ahh the inception.

A. So you think good players have a higher chance of being mafia? And you chose me, rather than some other good ones. Was there any reason for that?

B. If you think I'm your team mate, then why're you voting me?

C. When someone is suspicois of you, we need to hear your voice alone, not others. I can't make your opinion for you. You have to do that for yourself.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Edit: You changed your vote to Ender? Why him above everyone else?

A. So you think good players have a higher chance of being mafia? And you chose me, rather than some other good ones. Was there any reason for that?

B. If you think I'm your team mate, then why're you voting me?

C. When someone is suspicois of you, we need to hear your voice alone, not others. I can't make your opinion for you. You have to do that for yourself.

A: Everyone except from me is a good player.

B: I'm not anymore, I came to my senses.

C: That's what I'm trying

I don't want any haters, we're all buddies right? no need to hate <3

Oh my god Endless, are you just really tired? Your mafia game isn't going very well today. :p

And I'm not just doing for the bandwagon. There are so many things wrong with them today.

First of all, that whole fiasco with Kat. Number one: what town player would just randomly message people about what their night role is? You didn't even try to justify it! No town would do that to a random player as they would have a chance of being a mafiaso and would probably be a terrible idea for town, as they would be giving their role to mafia - unless they had nothing to lose, as they were mafia themselves. I'm personally very annoyed that Kat gave away their role, especially if they were a blue.

There was another reason for this pm though - Endless needed a scapegoat. I don't know whether or not it was planned like this or not, but Endless saw how they reacted and jumped on it, making a ranty post and hoping to create a bandwagon. Once Kat had pointed out the flaws in their arguments, Endless quickly retracted his statement.

Then, he jumped on Slammint. Wait, what?
Why? Slammint is a completely new player who just voted for someone because he was confused. You know who else did that? Bloobloop! So why do they get a free pass while Slammint, after pointing out they were completely new, gets thrown under the bus?

It's pretty obvious to me that Endless is mafia, and I hope you guys will get rid of him today.

Another reason for my vote, is that he just voted for me suddenly without saying anything. Suspicious don't you think? That's why I also don't trust him... Grr

Hey I aint hatin :p Drilling people is all about the game. No hard feelings, man.

Hm, if all players besides you are good, then what defines a good player in your book?

Oh my god Endless, are you just really tired? Your mafia game isn't going very well today. :p

And I'm not just doing for the bandwagon. There are so many things wrong with them today.

First of all, that whole fiasco with Kat. Number one: what town player would just randomly message people about what their night role is? You didn't even try to justify it! No town would do that to a random player as they would have a chance of being a mafiaso and would probably be a terrible idea for town, as they would be giving their role to mafia - unless they had nothing to lose, as they were mafia themselves. I'm personally very annoyed that Kat gave away their role, especially if they were a blue.

There was another reason for this pm though - Endless needed a scapegoat. I don't know whether or not it was planned like this or not, but Endless saw how they reacted and jumped on it, making a ranty post and hoping to create a bandwagon. Once Kat had pointed out the flaws in their arguments, Endless quickly retracted his statement.

Then, he jumped on Slammint. Wait, what?
Why? Slammint is a completely new player who just voted for someone because he was confused. You know who else did that? Bloobloop! So why do they get a free pass while Slammint, after pointing out they were completely new, gets thrown under the bus?

It's pretty obvious to me that Endless is mafia, and I hope you guys will get rid of him today.
Ohh that's a very good point! I think that's true too... Everyone is jumping at me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I aint hatin :p Drilling people is all about the game. No hard feelings, man.

Hm, if all players besides you are good, then what defines a good player in your book?

Experience lol. This non editing thing is killing me lol

Irritation right now is that slammints second half of his post that ninjad my post actually doesn't look half bad. I'm running out of lynch candidates here.

How about you just go after me for making a good post? ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

Okay. My situation here is weird. (Also why did Slammint move to me.)

I was originally working on a list of reasons I thought Endless might be scum again. It was hardly as strong as previous games but at the same time there isn't much on the scum-reads to work with. Most of the newbies felt town to me so yeah. (And he said he townread me really early on, I questioned it heavily in a joking manner to test, but he actually seemed serious at the time. He's now claiming that was a joke.)

Then Slammint's post made me think "Oh, newbie scum found". It's the traditional "Lol I'm confused I'll bandwagon" scumpost.

Then Endless voted him, so I was like "Oh. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Endless couldn't exactly ignore that, but he could pretend not to be around immediately, and let it go unnoticed until too late."

But then he talks to me and states that "Why are you voting Slammint. I was thinking about unvoting because his confusion seems legitimate."

Now, I honestly didn't understand that, but he made a case that eventually made sense to me. Though even then that still confused me. I mean, Slammint isn't confirmed mafia, but Endless knows as well as I how often that move is scum from newer players.

Then Endless suddenly says that he's no longer townreading Slammint, after I've said clearly that I didn't understand how he did.

Back