Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

So far I'm not totally convinced that Saraskat is not town. After all I think that his reaction was pretty logical. If he was town it would help him in a situation of a role contradiction.

That, my friend, is the textbook definition of OMGUS reasoning :p I agree that voting without stated reasoning is suspicious though, but it's not enough on its own. Do you have any other reasoning?

@Rune You don't think Endless' PM was a reaction-test move?

That kind of info is way too powerful to be used in a reaction test thing. Maybe 'I think you're maf because etc' but having roleclaiming as your reaction test is a terrible idea.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ftr if I do wind up getting lynched today we're probably looking at a slammint/time team. Runes logic on voting me was a travesty with points I'd completely rip apart if I had time and slammint agreed to them. Ftr me going back and forth was mostly for reactions, as per usual.

Ebwop: slammint/rune, what the heck autocorrect?

Laughing at travesty. Keep your big words away from me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rune's post is pretty bad.

But what really trips me is two things:

A. The

is really bad.

B. I really want to lynch Endless.
THE BANDWAGON MUST FLOW.

That kind of info is way too powerful to be used in a reaction test thing. Maybe 'I think you're maf because etc' but having roleclaiming as your reaction test is a terrible idea.

Roleclaiming as a reaction test is a common tactic, just for me. It's not something I expect as much from Endless but at the same time it's something that I could easily see him doing. It's more my shtick to do roleclaims for reactions, mostly because people can't trust my roleclaims no matter which alignment I am. =P

TBH I do think that the PM to SarasKat can be explained and I don't think it makes Endless anymore suspicious however I also don't think that Saraskat is made anymore suspicious by his reactions. I don't understand why Rune is going so heavily towards Endless being maf. Perhaps Rune is mafia and is trying to lynch the town here ( ͡?╭͜ʖ╮͡? )

Last edited:
TBH I do think that the PM to SarasKat can be explained and I don't think it makes Endless anymore suspicious however I also don't think that Saraskat is made anymore suspicious by his reactions. I don't understand why Rune is going so heavily towards Endless being maf. Perhaps Rune is mafia and is trying to lynch the town here ( ͡?╭͜ʖ╮͡? )

NO EDITING SCREW YOU

No editing dawg ;)

Anyway, if it can be explained, then how can it be explained? You've told it can be explained, but you actually have to explain it for it to be explained.

...My head hurts.

does it matter that my vote didn't post in bold letters ?

At first i thought i shouldn't vote Endless cause Ender didn't vote for him and seeing that you two had a verbal discussion made me think that you probably had a pretty good read on him and i was going to follow your vote but then i started thinking that maybe you guys were aligned seeing that you two voted for the same person at pretty much the exact same time and the way you both targeted Slammint made me think that maybe you were just trying to take out an easy target... and as far as it being Endless and not you is that i find him harder to read and he already had votes against him so i thought my vote would be more efficiently placed on him... so your safe for now. haha

and as far as those of you whom are voting for Sarasakat are concerned, my question to you is why would you be voting for someone just cause Bloobloop made a premature stab in the dark and you decided to perhaps jump on the bandwagon. I know that most of us are new players and are not really sure how this works, but i would advise you to please rethink you decision and maybe place your vote where it would actually make a difference for example breaking up a team that has the advantage to communicate verbally with not proof or evidence as to what was actually said and or agreed upon.

Maybe both the End's are working together?
They both teamed up towards me, with practically no warning. So I'm not sure. I think they are working together. That's just my theory. Almost the same time too

and as far as those of you whom are voting for Sarasakat are concerned, my question to you is why would you be voting for someone just cause Bloobloop made a premature stab in the dark and you decided to perhaps jump on the bandwagon. I know that most of us are new players and are not really sure how this works, but i would advise you to please rethink you decision and maybe place your vote where it would actually make a difference for example breaking up a team that has the advantage to communicate verbally with not proof or evidence as to what was actually said and or agreed upon.
It's less the premature jumping and more the 'reaction test' that Endless sent. Maybe they put in their votes before Kat replied and haven't been back since?

- - - Post Merge - - -

By the way, there's most likely 3 mafia in this 12 man setup, so adjust your scum team theories accordingly please. <3

Back