• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia 1984 Mafia: TOWN WINS!

Day Three

After having killed the Slammint, Trojan knew he was a target of the Goldstein Loyalists. He brought his gun with him everywhere he went, despite it having no more ammunition. He made sure that when he had to be with people, there wasn't just one. If one of them killed him, the other would do their duty for the party in his stead.

Sadly, when he went to the employee break room to grab a cold, refreshing drink, he wasn't as careful as he was before.

At first, it was just a slight nausea. "This will pass over soon," Trojan said to himself.

His movements became slower and he began to pass out. Trojan tried to get up and into the hallway, in full view of the workers. He fell down, unconscious, inches from the door. Helpless.

His cold body was found hours later in the morning. Stabbed repeatedly, and in a puddle of blue blood.

Trojan's role

Miniluv soildier (one-shot vigilante)
You were a soldier employed by the inner party and Big Brother(glory to him) to protect the proles and outer party from the revolutionaries imprisoned in the walls. You were sent to the headquarters of the ministry of truth once it was found out that the workforce there may contain traitors. You were issued a standard pistol, but the ministry of peace neglected to give you much ammo. You have one shot. If your shot crosses with a mafia shot it will be refunded.

ONE SHOT !!! who just gives someone ONE SHOT !!! ... at least he made it count.... RIP Trojan you will be avenged !

That's tragic holy.

Surprised Doc wasn't on Trojan tbh. Seems like that'd be the obvious person to protect.

Assuming there is a doc. Tbh I'm not so sure.
If Doc wasn't on Trojan, then I doubt they're in the game at all, but it's usually pretty standard to have one in game.

Huh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think we already had a rough idea of this, but I thought I'd point this out in Trojan's role description:

If your shot crosses with a mafia shot it will be refunded.
It doesn't mention any other faction, making me think no third party was taken into consideration. I think we can safely conclude no 3rd party.

ya and ???? wanna share ? we are all here waiting to see what happened tonight except Miss. Labelle.... ha

1. Yeah, but it's pretty implied. Don't blame you for being tired though.

2. I was saying that pertaining to several people suddenly targeting Ender. You were one of them.
1. Saying that it's implied is reading far more into it than was intended but I can see I'm not getting through to you anyways, so.

2. And I ask for the third time - how was I targeting Ender? The only thing I've posted in relation to him since last night's fiasco was my reply to Panda's post, in which I disagreed with them in my first paragraph and brought up a possibility in the second. A possibility that is pretty unlikely, sure, but a possibility nonetheless. Other than that, when I talked about Ender previously, I town-read him.

who is everyone voting for next and why make it as short and simple as you can without leaving out important detail.
Most likely Call Me Daniel. I don't think if Kat were scum she'd be pushing me this hard - why bother when I'm most likely getting lynched? I need to read back and re-evaluate, though.
im afraid you might be right Ender... i think our votes should've stuck with Labelle.... the way she came back...

not even a minute later...

maybe her timing as a little too perfect what was she doing lurking... waiting for SarasaKat to be lynched...

- - - Post Merge - - -

HAHA and she seemed pretty PO'ed
I swear to god, I wasn't lurking. If I was, I would've spoken up way sooner.

And wouldn't you be PO'd if you woke up 30 minutes before lynch to find out that one person (Ender) decided another was innocent (Kat), so everybody switched to you without question? :rolleyes:

Labelle by PoE. (Process of Elimination)
@who I'll be voting
LaBelle by PoE as well, and the fact that I think she's been the hardest to read. Not to mention that scum? slip.
See, this whole 'process of elimination' thing really bothers me. Because you're assuming there were two mafians, therefore one is left and they must be experienced. That's a lot of maybes. Not to mention that nobody's actually made a real case on me yet, just assumed it must be me for whatever reason.

Keep the questions coming though, Kat. I still have hope I can make you see I'm town yet. As for everyone else, I'd really like to hear an actual reason why you're voting for me and not just 'Kat/Ender is so I'm going to ride their coattails as they mislynch their way to LYLO.'

Hello everyone, as it turns out I am the detective of this game.
I am here to give you all my reports.
My first report was on Trojan, as we all know he's innocent now(explaining why I never suspected him in my reads)
My second and new report as on LaBelle...and she's innocent.
So with that in mind it leaves panda,Sarsa, and ender as the last suspects.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also now that I revealed that I'm detective I most likely won't live to see my next report, so vote wisely.

Daniel, I believe LaBelle is a role called Godfather. Godfathers appear innocent on cop inspections.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've yet to be in a game where there wasn't a Godfather. Besides one where there wasn't even a mafia in the first place - it was just a bunch of single killers.

Daniel, I believe LaBelle is a role called Godfather. Godfathers appear innocent on cop inspections.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've yet to be in a game where there wasn't a Godfather. Besides one where there wasn't even a mafia in the first place - it was just a bunch of single killers.

Yes I am aware of that role, but I do not think it is LaBelle. I went back to read her posts to double check and it does not read as scummy. So I trust that she is fine, since I'm most likely dying tomorrow I'll be doing my best to find out who is the true mafian.

There's not A lot of us and with most of the dead being plain townies I believe there is no godfather. Besides giving a godfather to a newbie detective wouldn't be a good choice in my opinion.

But I have to go to bed now, I will come back later to see how this mess unravels.

@Labelle I think we all agree one mafian is left, first off. Do you think we have more?

Second off, even if I abandon my theory of the whole experienced thing, it's between you and Panda, and Panda hasn't come off scummy to me at all. They've been wearing their heart on their sleeve too much, and they're trying to get information out. That leaves you as the last one. Daniel isn't because of his town-flip (not to mention his claim), and Ender's done too many things that would be illogical if he were mafia. So I'd believe Panda is town over you.

@Your replies

1. You basically admitted it when the "I wasn't in a very good state of mind last night" gig. How else am I supposed to take that? Also, inaction is definitely action, and if you had an objection to Panda's train of thought, "Interesting" is choosing inaction, which wouldn't make sense.

2. Like I said earlier as well, I was referring to the jumping thing as a group. And your inaction to me heavily implied you supported the way things were going. Hopefully that makes sense.

Yes I am aware of that role, but I do not think it is LaBelle. I went back to read her posts to double check and it does not read as scummy. So I trust that she is fine, since I'm most likely dying tomorrow I'll be doing my best to find out who is the true mafian.

There's not A lot of us and with most of the dead being plain townies I believe there is no godfather. Besides giving a godfather to a newbie detective wouldn't be a good choice in my opinion.

But I have to go to bed now, I will come back later to see how this mess unravels.
Godfathers are pretty standard, so I'd be surprised if there wasn't any in this game.

I'm curious as to who you think is mafia then, if not Labelle.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Labelle I think we all agree one mafian is left, first off. Do you think we have more?

Second off, even if I abandon my theory of the whole experienced thing, it's between you and Panda, and Panda hasn't come off scummy to me at all. They've been wearing their heart on their sleeve too much, and they're trying to get information out. That leaves you as the last one. Daniel isn't because of his town-flip (not to mention his claim), and Ender's done too many things that would be illogical if he were mafia. So I'd believe Panda is town over you.

@Your replies

1. You basically admitted it when the "I wasn't in a very good state of mind last night" gig. How else am I supposed to take that? Also, inaction is definitely action, and if you had an objection to Panda's train of thought, "Interesting" is choosing inaction, which wouldn't make sense.

2. Like I said earlier as well, I was referring to the jumping thing as a group. And your inaction to me heavily implied you supported the way things were going. Hopefully that makes sense.
I'll give you that you weren't fighting insanely, though. You were definitely better than the others.

Back